Iwata Neo CN

Thank you for all the help. It could get pretty interesting to drink while airbrushing but I doubt my line would be very straight.

[QUOTE="Mr.Micronwould start off at about 1 drop paint to 6 drops reducer.

Part two reducer , Since you are just starting out here is the home brew recipe . I will base this one a 8 ounce bottle , 2 ounces of alcohol ( I use ethyl alcohol 200 proof ) 6 ounces water and 1 drop of glycerin per ounce so in this case 8 drops .
The alcohol helps with drying and reduction and works with the water, The Glycerin is to help with tip dry .
There is no end all cure for tip dry due to when you have air moving paint the paint will dry . Makes no difference if it is water base or urethane .
But at 60% off on the paint it is a great deal and will at least give you a starting point to learn from .

(Disclaimer I rarely drink) I am still waiting for my liver to catch up from my 20-40 years.[/QUOTE]
Well no you do not drink they invented a funnel a long long time ago and it makes guzzling a lot easier LOL
But I only have a couple of shots of shine prior to bedtime , It is the stuff dreams are made of :D

I'm a good boy, I only drink on days ending with "y". But yer I rarely drink too and only drink to understand myself :).. believe it or not, 9/10 it makes my line straighter, just much harder to stop which usually results in falling of the chair :)

I don't drink much apart from coffee, which probably explains why my lines aren't straight. I've got some time off work coming up, so I might have to try the booze thing and see if it helps......... lol

Back