Iwata Neo in purple box

MrNewAge

Young Tutorling
Hobby lobby has them for $80 .5 needle siphon feed with the big mouth bottle are these good or bad . Please all input is appreciated...

While it is labeled as an Iwata it is subcontract for Iwata from China. Some of them work great others not so much.
Print the 40% off coupon from hobby lobby
which would mean if you want a bottom feed you can get this http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/hp-bcs-eclipse-airbrush-kit-822791/
for about 102 dollars. So instead of just getting the airbrush you get the airbrush , hose and paints .
Far better deal.
But if you are set on the Neo with the 40% off coupon it would only end up being 54 dollars.
But you can change either one of them into a .35 by just changing a few parts.

While it is labeled as an Iwata it is subcontract for Iwata from China. Some of them work great others not so much.
Print the 40% off coupon from hobby lobby
which would mean if you want a bottom feed you can get this http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/hp-bcs-eclipse-airbrush-kit-822791/
for about 102 dollars. So instead of just getting the airbrush you get the airbrush , hose and paints .
Far better deal.
But if you are set on the Neo with the 40% off coupon it would only end up being 54 dollars.
But you can change either one of them into a .35 by just changing a few parts.
Not really interested in a bottom fed gun but trying to find something in a decent price range that has a .5 needle.But would also really not want to order one you know I like seeing and touching what I buy.

Well you can buy an Eclipse CS gravity feed and put the needle nozzle and air cap from the BCS on it to make it a .5
But when buying from Hobby Lobby always use the 40% off coupon.
The Eclipse CS and BCS use to cost around what they want for the Neo. But like I said it can either be a great airbrush for the money or just a frustrating one.

Not really interested in a bottom fed gun but trying to find something in a decent price range that has a .5 needle.But would also really not want to order one you know I like seeing and touching what I buy.

May I ask why you need the 0.5 nozzle.

If you don't want to order on-line this will severely restrict the choices you have, if you need to see it and feel it before you buy it, there is a very good chance you will be paying way over the odds for for whatever you find, ordering on-line allows to take advantage many different bargains and offers, and if you found a brush you like the sound of, to save you the possibility of wasting money simply run it by the guts here before you order.

I have a Neo my self which is the gravity feed version and found it to be a very good brush when I first started, I never had any problem with it until I accidentally dropped it and damaged the needle and nozzle, I wanted to fix it until I found out that replacement parts for it were just as expensive the Eclipse, so on that basis, I would also suggest the eclipse, I don't have one but many here do and those who do describe it as "An excellent all rounder and ideal for beginners", it seems silly to me to buy cheaper model brush and pay for a more expensive model parts, might as well get the more expensive model since the cost is once only deal.

If you order a brush on-line and it arrives then you decide after seeing and touching it that you don't like the sight or feel of it, you can always send it back and ask for your money back or another model as a replacement;)

If you are looking for a .5mm workhorse, the Badger Patriot is available at Michael's. It's my main background and large area brush.

Well you can buy an Eclipse CS gravity feed and put the needle nozzle and air cap from the BCS on it to make it a .5
But when buying from Hobby Lobby always use the 40% off coupon.
The Eclipse CS and BCS use to cost around what they want for the Neo. But like I said it can either be a great airbrush for the money or just a frustrating one.
What can I interchange to go from the .35 to .5 needle

You buy the Needle cap 4.50 , Nozzle cap 6.50 , Nozzle 9.50 and needle 6.50 that will allow you to convert your CS from .35 to .5

No Problem , The needle cap is the only optional thing on the list but is you do not want a bent needle it is smart to get:D

Back