Iwata or Paasche?

HiraMahi

Gravity Guru
Hi, i think, as soon as possible i want to buy a second airbrush.

I see online the iwata eclipse, and the paasche talon tg3 set.

The talon have nozzle 0.25, 0.38 and 0.66.

Any advice about this two airbrush?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, i think, as soon as possible i want to buy a second airbrush.

I see online the iwata eclipse, and the paasche talon tg3 set.

The talon have nozzle 0.25, 0.38 and 0.66.

Any advice about this two airbrush?

Paasche isn't what it used to be, go with Iwata:)

You won't make a bad decision buying an eclipse, they are solid, dependable and easy to work with and clean. I have a 0.38 (standard) nozzle and a 0.5mm nozzle as well that I can put in if I need bigger spray.

You won't make a bad decision buying an eclipse, they are solid, dependable and easy to work with and clean. I have a 0.38 (standard) nozzle and a 0.5mm nozzle as well that I can put in if I need bigger spray.
Thank you, i go for eclipse, thank you! :)

Other forum member have tell me good thing about eclipse.

With the 0m3 nozzle i can make some detail?

If you get the side feed Eclipse, HP-SBS, you can get extra Aztek cups and have quick colour changes when painting your lures.

If you get the side feed Eclipse, HP-SBS, you can get extra Aztek cups and have quick colour changes when painting your lures.
Perfect, but...
I dont want only paint lutes, now i get crazy for airbrush, and for the moment i stop go fishing for make pratice with airbrush on paper and lures... [emoji28]

Yes you can get good detail but it takes practice. This was done with the eclipse... business card size.

Attachments

• 2016-07-15 19.23.16.jpg
    2016-07-15 19.23.16.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 19
One more question, with little bit more budget, what about iwata hi-line hp-ch h4100???
Wasted money and go for the eclipse, or is better than the eclipse?

Yes, you have lots of photos to show what has been happening as proof. I think a refund or replacement is justified.

Back