Iwata,s from Japan ?

I've just got home, no import or vat to pay this time for me,might of been just lucky.
This little beauty would have cost me £210 + in the UK , I paid £77 including shipping buying direct fro Japan, well chuffed with it.View attachment 38723j

I actually used to like you:( but that's all changed now, at least for today:)

I actually used to like you:( but that's all changed now, at least for today:)

But mate it's not as good as your micron,and you have the hi line as your second brush,so I'm slumming it compared to you
please don't hate me I can't stand being a loner:(

All cleaned up and lubed up ready to go, and for added bonus the v2 trigger fits as well.:thumbsup:

But mate it's not as good as your micron,and you have the hi line as your second brush,so I'm slumming it compared to you
please don't hate me I can't stand being a loner:(

It's too late now the damage is done, and I don't have a super sexy little pot thingy on the side my tired old middle of the road brushes:( but I did say it was only for today, didn't I?, unless you have something else coming tomorrow then I'll be really really pi... oh forget it, who am I kidding, I love everybody:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new brush, I'm so happy for you, THERE, it's out now are you happy?:)

It's too late now the damage is done, and I don't have a super sexy little pot thingy on the side my tired old middle of the road brushes:( but I did say it was only for today, didn't I?, unless you have something else coming tomorrow then I'll be really really pi... oh forget it, who am I kidding, I love everybody:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new brush, I'm so happy for you, THERE, it's out now are you happy?:)

lollollol

The other goodies coming this week I won't tell you about, but there down to you as well with your homemade boards:whistling:

lollollol

The other goodies coming this week I won't tell you about, but there down to you as well with your homemade boards:whistling:

AH HA!!! I know what that is, it's a really fancy BONG isn't it, I hope you got the one with metal cup, I've still got scars on the insdie of my legs with plastic one melting and believe that wasn't what I meant when I said I wanted to get high:eek:

I recently purchased a Micron CM-SB V.2 for $333.00 on Amazon. That was with expedited shipping and it arrived way sooner than the expected day (if I remember correctly the wait was 4 days). I will admit that there was serious concern about it being an authentic V2. Well. It was authentic as all could be. I try to support local stores (I live fairly close to Coast Airbrush and was going to but it for over $500.00 there until the rude salesman turned me off) but I could not pass this up. No regrets buying from Japan. The seller has made me a lifelong customer.

I've had the CM-SB2 on Hobbylink Japan bookmarked for a while as the cheapest deal I've found yet. Though still out of my own price range for a singe brush, so it's not a useful bookmark, really, just wistfulness. They are out of stock right now, but they seem to get back in stock for a little bit every other month or so (I guess they just don't get many of them in, and they sell fast). Good prices on other Iwatas too, but it varies from model to model whether it's better than Amazon or Ebay.

http://www.hlj.com/product/AIWCM-SB2/Sup

HLJ is very reputable in the model building world, and I've ordered from them many times in the past, so I'd have zero hesitation if I could afford one.

On a weird OT side note, I've noticed there's a lot of UK Ebay sellers trying to sell Badger brushes to the US, resulting in starting prices that are twice what those brushes go for from US vendors/sellers (marked up from being shipped from Badger to the UK, then de-facto marked up again by the exchange rate when selling them back to the US at UK prices). I keep wondering why on earth they think that's a good idea.

Back