Iwata Studio Series Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank compressor C-IW-POWER-HT

N

NoirDeNoir

Hey all, quick note to say I have an Iwata Studio Series Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank compressor C-IW-POWER-HT up on Ebay, that I'd love to go to a good home. Compressor only been used 2 or 3 times and in new condition, but discounted from original price as the box is worn, savings on a great piece of kit! It's in the UK but can courier to Europe & US if needed. Here's the link for anyone interested :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Iwata-Stu...-Tank-compressor-C-IW-POWER-HT-/263044779139?

About Iwata Studio Series Power Jet Plus :s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg

Iwata-Studio-Series-Logo200.jpg

Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.

The Power Jet Plus Handle Tank compressor , like its name suggests, has the feature of a 480cc air tank inside the handle. It is also more powerful than a Power Jet Lite, so the Power Jet Plus Handle Tank can run between two and four Iwata airbrushes or similar airbrushes at the same time, or a small spray gun. (a multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect more than one airbrush)

Applications:

A guide to which applications this compressor is best suited for:

https://airbrushes.com/iwata_compressors.php#application

The Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank features:

The Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank is suitable for running between two and four of the following or other similar fine airbrushes concurrently (depending on the type of application, the airbrush models, the required airflow and required pressure.
(a multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect more than one airbrush)

• Neo for Iwata
  • Iwata Revolution
  • Iwata Eclipse (except G6)
  • Iwata HP
  • Iwata HP-Plus
  • Iwata Hi-Line
  • Iwata Custom Micron
  • Iwata Kustom series (except K-TH)
  • Paasche CC
  • Paasche F
  • Paasche Talon
  • Paasche V
  • Paasche VJR
  • Paasche VSR90
  • Paasche VV
  • Badger 100
  • Badger 150
  • Premi Air G35
The Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank is suitable for running two of the following airbrushes, small spray guns or similar:
(a multiple-outlet manifold is additionally required to connect more than one airbrush)

• Paasche H
  • Paasche HS
  • Paasche VL
  • Paasche VLS
  • Paasche MIL-SET
  • Badger 150 HD
  • Badger 155
  • Badger 175
  • Badger 200
  • Badger 250
  • Badger 260
  • Badger 350
  • Rio tanning airbrush
The Power Jet Plus Handle-Tank is suitable for running one of the following airbrushes, small spray guns or similar:

• Iwata Eclipse G3, G5, G6
  • Iwata RG-3 (with fan: at lower pressures only)
  • Iwata LPH-50 (at low pressures for tanning only)
  • Iwata Kustom K-TH
  • Paasche AEC
  • Asturo C3, C5, CV5, C7 (at low pressures for tanning only)

Hi there ;)
I just have registered on the ORANGE Forum ;)
I'm starting with airbrushing, it's something totally new to me, as I never had any airbrush in my hand lol ;)
I've bought airbrush, two paints and reducer just to start off and the last thing remains- the compressor...
I can afford to buy ORINO 24L, it's for £129...
65db noise ...
I'm just writing to you to ask you silly question?
Would you consider to give me a favour as a member of the Orange forum ?
I could pay you £130 but I'm short with the rest of your price...
Is there something you could think about to let me afford to get this compressor from you please?
I wouldn't trust to anybody I think in this matter, but I wish I could own such quality compressor if you know I mean...
If you don't ask you don't get ;)
That's why I'm sending this message ;)
All the best and see you around ;)
(I tried to post the same message on eBay but I don't know if it went through?)

Back