Jaquard metallics

I suppose the reason I am complaining is I mainly use solvent paint and due to transport restriction I can not order them online from overseas , I can with water based, but due some paint techniques I use, they are unsuitable. Due the amount of paint I use the smallest quantity I need is 8oz or 236ml. With black ,white and pearl white the smallest order would be over 36oz or 1 liter I can not even pick up waste paint from panel beater because they have ,log here paint usage and dispose via Epa

getting the solvent to be courier from overseas is possible now, i saw some online store had more than 1 cour service company is listed on it, But no need to mentioned for the charge is quite expensive. i takes me back when i saw this guy at the paint shop, he is on the budget mangement, and as they convertsation with the shop klerk, mostly i heard are pricey pricey paints..

Have you asked more shops about the waste paint....
I have no clue how the EPA operates there but here we mainly always fell into the small quantity generator category, so we had to log the waste strictly for the purpose of showing we weren't in the large quantity generator category, which was waaaaay more waste, like 9000lb a month or something.
Many smaller shops should fall into the exempt category and not even have to log it.
assuming it works the same or similar there of course.
If I were told that here I would just assume that shop didn't want to deal with me

Last edited:
Back