Joseph has a lot to answer for :)

Malky

Pencil Pushing Protagonist
Well @J000seph , I hope your pleased with yourself mate, after posting that Lego man airbrush holder thingy on @musicmacd thread, I couldn't get any sleep thinking about the bugger, so I got up early this morning and searched high and low to find one (actually two) as luck would have it me and my mate painted a shop for a friend at the start of this year, that shop,as it so happens, is Lego shop selling nothing but Lego and Duplo stuff, so I went to that shop and after a lot wrestling and fighting with the kids I found them:):):), since there was only two left I took them both, that nine year old little snot nosed runt that bloodied my nose wanted one too but I stamped on his toes and ran out of the shop as quick as I could although not before paying the measly €13-37 each that they cost:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paul!!! they had a bobba fett lego man alarm clock too, with weapons and everything:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyway, here they are guys:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

20160924_152756.jpg

20160924_153658.jpg
@Squishy NO!!! you can't play with them, they're mine:p:p:p

Just show Malky is a toyRus kid cause he does not want to grow up ...LOL

I'll never grow up, I just keep becoming an older kid, lol, but these guys are far more fun to look at than that scabby yellow and black thing I have to keep hiding away:)

Its really the iwata key ring with normal sized lego men

Nope!!!, full size:thumbsup: and did you notice they have lamps in their feet?, ideal if you drop a nozzle under the table, I may still be a toddler at heart but I'm well capable of forward thinking:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haha too cool! You forgot to post a pic with them holding it over their head! :)

That's cool they can sit down.

Definitely a fun idea

I don't dare have them above their heads in case one falls off:eek::eek::eek:, I'll probably keep them sitting down and maybe put some anti slip rubber in their hands just in case, if I take the cups off and leave them on their knees, the brushes are better balanced and I can position them better:) like this;

20160924_163927.jpg

Thank you Jackster, those Lego dudes will love my gutter, plus they can shine a light into the darkest corners to see all the good stuff.

They have them on Fleabay !!!! And pirate Lego men. Lego men torches who are pirates!!!!!!!! Pirates I tell you!!!!! And star wars ones!!!!!! With lightsabres!!!!!!!! This is too exciting, I may need to lie down. Pirates!!!!!! Star Wars!!!!! Lego men with airbrush holding hands!!! Its a modern miracle of epic proportions!!!!!!!

Back