Joseph has a lot to answer for :)

Thank you Jackster, those Lego dudes will love my gutter, plus they can shine a light into the darkest corners to see all the good stuff.

They have them on Fleabay !!!! And pirate Lego men. Lego men torches who are pirates!!!!!!!! Pirates I tell you!!!!! And star wars ones!!!!!! With lightsabres!!!!!!!! This is too exciting, I may need to lie down. Pirates!!!!!! Star Wars!!!!! Lego men with airbrush holding hands!!! Its a modern miracle of epic proportions!!!!!!!
How am I suppose to get any painting done when you tempt me like that !!!!
I' ll be right back

Not looking, not looking ..... la la la la

Ok, what are they officially called, or how tall are they- to many choices on flea bay-
@Malky, I need the name of your dealer, um I mean supplier, erm - retail outlet !!

Not looking, not looking ..... la la la la

Ok, what are they officially called, or how tall are they- to many choices on flea bay-
@Malky, I need the name of your dealer, um I mean supplier, erm - retail outlet !!

Well Jackie, the shop I went to is about 15 minutes form my house in Gorinchem, here is their website but they don't have an english version:( as I said before they opened the new shop me and my mate decorated it in all Lego colours, their new shop is fout times bigger than their old shop which believe it or not was only two door further up the same street, the new shop also has a little cinema where children can watch lego feature films all day for free, yesterday was my fist time in the shop since it opened and I was very very impressed.

Ant way the figures I have are 8" tall when standing up, they are just called "Lego LED torch" figures, if you google (8" Lego LED torch figures) mostly the star wars figures come up, usually Darth vader and storm troopers, had I seen the storm trooper I would have taken them instead:)

I have had a look on Ausi websites and found the ones I have but those that had them also had a message "no longer available", there are few places that sell lego such as toys'r'us, there also a couple of official lego shops but considering what they are they don't seem to have much, the lego figure alarm clocks are easy enough to find but I looked at those here and their hands are too big.

I'll keep looking around and if I find something I'll link you to it:)

LOOK AT THEM!!! WANT WANT WANT. AND THERE'S A NINJA!!!!!! A GOSH DARN NINJA
lego50770.jpg
lego-ninjago-lord-garmadon-minifig-led-torch.jpg
legoledtorchconstructionworker-500x500.jpg
rd-iqlgl-to4k_xl.jpg

LOOK AT THEM!!! WANT WANT WANT. AND THERE'S A NINJA!!!!!! A GOSH DARN NINJA
lego50770.jpg
lego-ninjago-lord-garmadon-minifig-led-torch.jpg
legoledtorchconstructionworker-500x500.jpg
rd-iqlgl-to4k_xl.jpg

I want the storm troopers now but I can't find them here, I can find them in Australia and just about everywhere else, just not here:( they would look great with my new storm trooper battery drill, in the storm trooper's hand here;

Storm trouping Malk.png

The ones here seem to be around $80 Australian :( approx €55 !!

It would work out cheaper to send you the money, pick me up a couple and ship them over !!

The ones here seem to be around $80 Australian :( approx €55 !!

It would work out cheaper to send you the money, pick me up a couple and ship them over !!

If you find the right ones they should be around 22 dollars Australian, mine was roughly €15 each (I got a discount) but this was the full price, I think the ones you might have found are the ones with a little winder on one hand to wind up a built in mini generator to power the lamps, mine has batteries, but I'm starting to get the impression that some might be discontinued:eek::eek::eek: but I will keep looking for you, to help me out, which would you prefer?

If all else fails and I can find the storm troopers for myself, I will send both you and @Squishy one of mine each for free as a special gift, now that's how damn soft I am, I try to sound hard and evil and I just can't do it, what the hell is wrong with me:)

Last edited:
:love: We know you're a super snugglebrush , we don't fall for that macho, bad boy stuff.

Well I did find the storm troopers local and only 5 kilometers further than where I got the others, but they are a little more expensive, so since the guy where I got the others is also a friend I think I will give him the chance to order them for me before buying elsewhere, I've been around some more Australian sites and I get the feeling most are taking the pis, some are asking more for the key rings than I paid for the biggies, thieving bastards, nut Malcolm the mounty always gets his man so he's not giving up:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm like an energizer bunny with better batteries, nuclear power in fact, I know it's out there just like the truth is and I'm damn well going to find it, oh yes I am:malicious::malicious::malicious::malicious::malicious:

I've been around some more Australian sites and I get the feeling most are taking the pis, some are asking more for the key rings than I paid for the biggies, thieving bastards, nut Malcolm the mounty always gets his man so he's not giving up:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm like an energizer bunny with better batteries, nuclear power in fact, I know it's out there just like the truth is and I'm damn well going to find it, oh yes I am:malicious::malicious::malicious::malicious::malicious:
welcome to the land down under, where everything cost an arm and a leg because we are so far away from everyone.. !! at least that's what they try and tell us .....

a far as preference, I don't have one...... unless you find a pirate, then its mine I tell you. all mine and I wont share !!! ! ! ! ! !

Back