Just bought the olympos mp-200c

M

Markgman73

Just got the olympos from their site. Thanks Jagardn and panorama Mann for bringing this to my attention. US$157 shipped! Sounded too good to be true, but sure enough it was there. Can't wait to get it.

I am very excited to get it and use it. With my badger being gone for three weeks now getting the needle seal replaced, I realized I needed another airbrush anyway. I just hope my expectations aren't too high. If it paints as good as the sotar did (or better) I will be happy.

I am very excited to get it and use it. With my badger being gone for three weeks now getting the needle seal replaced, I realized I needed another airbrush anyway. I just hope my expectations aren't too high. If it paints as good as the sotar did (or better) I will be happy.

I would say it should meet or exceed your expectations. My MP-200C is on the way also, but the HP-200SB I bought performs great, so I have no reason to believe that the Micron won't. @Strictly Attitude bought 2 of them, so I'd say that he approves.
Once I get some time behind mine, I'll let everyone know how it compares to the CMC+.

My just left japan today. I am so excited!

If it helps you get excited any more, I took my Blair Soft Spring out of my CMC+ and put it in my 200C tonight and it is just as good as the Iwata.
Fine lines, response, consistency, pretty much anything performance wise. Being that I paid $400 less for the Olympos, it is beyond a steal for this thing.

Stop it Jeff! I'm poor right now. Where's the nearest AAA( airbrush addicts anonymous) meeting?

Stop it Jeff! I'm poor right now. Where's the nearest AAA( airbrush addicts anonymous) meeting?
Anything I can do to help! :laugh:
I have hit my airbrush limit, both of my airbrush holders are full and I don't have room for anymore, so I'm done. :rolleyes:

Depends on the carrier. And the customers budget. So, next week... Whatll it be?

Back