Just got my first airbrush

Hobby Lobby does not carry Badger that is Michael's art supplies which also offers a 40% off Coupon , But that Iwata is a work horse and will last a long time.

I was at a nearby Hobby Lobby and clearly saw Badger Regdab on sale. Knowing that one store does NOT exist in a vacuum, means that others have it as well, right??
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

I was at a nearby Hobby Lobby and clearly saw Badger Regdab on sale. Knowing that one store does NOT exist in a vacuum, means that others have it as well, right??
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Ken never made a deal with Hobby Lobby to carry Badger, I just checked their web site and did a search for badger airbrush and came up with nothing. Are you sure you were not at a michael's art supply store?
Michael's does not carry Iwata and Hobby lobby does not carry Badger LOL

Ken never made a deal with Hobby Lobby to carry Badger, I just checked their web site and did a search for badger airbrush and came up with nothing. Are you sure you were not at a michael's art supply store?
Michael's does not carry Iwata and Hobby lobby does not carry Badger LOL
You seem to be mistaking the airbrush line from the Regdab product. Granted they come from the same company and while Hobby Lobby doesn't carry airbrushes, has no bearing on carrying Regdab. Regdab can be had from many hobby suppliers without resorting to carrying Badger airbrushes. I mentioned it as it was on the shelf when I bought an Iwata airbrush stand (I now have four for my 11 airbrushes(not gunning for DaveG's 70+!!):rolleyes::eek:;) If I didn't have a bottle, I would have picked one up. And yes, I used the 40% off Coupon and made a $32 item cost a measly $20:malicious:. Regards,
Chris the cabbie

Back