Maybe im not that stupid

laughing_sheep.jpg

Oh stop it lol bit of lipstick and she will be as good looking as MB's

I need help ive been single to long [emoji19]

@matty171 Is it true that in Ireland when we refer to the ratio 2:1 the "1" is expressed as "Dirty tree and a turd"?:)

@matty171 Is it true that in Ireland when we refer to the ratio 2:1 the "1" is expressed as "Dirty tree and a turd"?:)

lol yea down in the south of ireland its dirty tree n a turd.
While were on facts of our homelands is it true copper wire was invented when two jocks were fighting that much over 1 pence they stretched it

lol yea down in the south of ireland its dirty tree n a turd.
While were on facts of our homelands is it true copper wire was invented when two jocks were fighting that much over 1 pence they stretched it
Yes that is indeed a fact, and the grand canyon came about because they dropped it, back in my sign-writing days I had to place a sign at St Andrews golf course that said "Please do not lift lost golf balls until they stop rolling" :thumbsup:

Yes that is indeed a fact, and the grand canyon came about because they dropped it, back in my sign-writing days I had to place a sign at St Andrews golf course that said "Please do not lift lost golf balls until they stop rolling" :thumbsup:
We used to make our money back in the day selling golf balls, there was a course 10 mins from my house. Four for a pound lol

So we're down to English man Irishman and Scotsman jokes then PMSL. With your 'passion' for sheep, have you guys got any Welsh in you??? If not maybe there's someone on the forum who can give you some LOL!

We used to make our money back in the day selling golf balls, there was a course 10 mins from my house. Four for a pound lol

Unfortunately back in my day the Scottish golfers had a chain attached to their balls:confused:

So we're down to English man Irishman and Scotsman jokes then PMSL. With your 'passion' for sheep, have you guys got any Welsh in you??? If not maybe there's someone on the forum who can give you some LOL!

Many years ago I had a friend who was of Irish Aboriginal descent, on his birthday I bought him a new boomerang and it took him six years to throw the old one away :):):)

Not that i know of but i was born in england in a place called trowbridge

Back