Micron trigger assem

J

Jezurus

I was just surfing around dreaming about Microns and was wondering, will the Micron triggers fit other guns? Im pretty sure this is to good to be true, but the only thing I don't care about is the trigger on my HP CS, it's low for me so I stick on things to the top, have yet to try the hot glue method, but I love the shape of the Micron, do they make a taller trigger??

Looking at the diagram it appears to be a three piece trigger system, $&@?!, is that correct?

Looking at the diagram it appears to be a three piece trigger system, $&@?!, is that correct?

The micron trigger fits the hi-line series, not sure of the others, I swapped out my HP-BH trigger onto my micron because it is slightly taller on the HP-BH, I'm talking micron 1 here, but I know that the taller micron v2 trigger also fits the micron v1.

V2 trigger fits the HP-B plus and the HP-A Plus.
I've upgraded both

Thanks Andre and Basepaint, does Coast or Chicago airbrush carry them?

CM trigger fits HP+ series, except HP-BC+ as it has valve piston mounted on the trigger like Eclipce series.
I've installed lower trigger on my CMV2 as I like V1 triggers more than new version, at least from the start of use.

I have a KCS trigger on my HP-CS, and I recommend it. I used to use a pad made of epoxy putty to extend the stock trigger, but the KCS trigger feels better. I've tried a few different mods and alternate parts on my CS (KCS trigger, KCS handle, Zsolt valve spring, and a homemade prong air cap), but the KCS trigger is the only one I'd recommend categorically to other Eclipse users. It really does improve the feel of the brush compared to the stock trigger or a DIY extension pad.

Back