Micron upgrade options?

Yeah Matty have tried lion and foxy, both the same price as each other so I'll be ordering from one of them once I have decided on the other bits I want. I'm thinking about having a clearout and buying a V2 we'll see haven't made my mind up yet.

If you get yourself a V2 (and I think your wise to) don't be getting rid of the other, a back up will always be handy even if you think you'll never use it, so I'm hoping when you say "clear out" you are referring to non airbrush related stuff, which in hindsight, you probably are, lol

forget the teflon needle pack it is utter excremente and I have removed it from my V2 and replaced with the original from the v1 and I will replace it as soon as the donut rings get on the market but that may take some time , the cut away handle is nice but it has a downside : depending on how you old your brush the needle chuck screw will come loose and you put pressure on the needle guide witch can damage your brush in the long run .
I had the black one from Lion on for a year but I kept having trouble with the screw coming loose and a needle that wont move due to that loose screw so even if I really like the way the brush would sit in my hand with that handle on it I removed it and have put the original closed one back on

Well thanks for that Ronald, that caused me to spit my coffee all over my computer, lol, but well worth it, that sounded almost Scottish and definitely something I wouldn't hesitate to say even in the shop direct to the seller if I was ever disappointed, honesty is the best policy, right? :):):)

If you get yourself a V2 (and I think your wise to) don't be getting rid of the other, a back up will always be handy even if you think you'll never use it, so I'm hoping when you say "clear out" you are referring to non airbrush related stuff, which in hindsight, you probably are, lol
Yes and no Mate, was going to get rid of my Al plus airbrush and all the com art paint as I've switched to etac, but I also have other toys laying around I don't use so may aswel shift them on and put the cash to better use:thumbsup: still considering to shift my Beemer on as I only use it a couple of times a month but that really is my baby.
Won't be getting rid of the one I have at the mo, as you say always nice to have a back up if I do go down the V2 route.

If I remember right Malky I thought I might have bought the Teflon seal in the brush you have as I've got a spare o ring seal here and it could have only come from yours.

Yes and no Mate, was going to get rid of my Al plus airbrush and all the com art paint as I've switched to etac, but I also have other toys laying around I don't use so may aswel shift them on and put the cash to better use:thumbsup: still considering to shift my Beemer on as I only use it a couple of times a month but that really is my baby.
Won't be getting rid of the one I have at the mo, as you say always nice to have a back up if I do go down the V2 route.

What beamer? and what would you like for it?

As long as you keep your SB everything else is fine;)

If I remember right Malky I thought I might have bought the Teflon seal in the brush you have as I've got a spare o ring seal here and it could have only come from yours.

Well mine preforms it's little arse off beautifully and I treat it like a baby so I can't think of anything else it could possibly need except a bastard with some talent behind it, but I have a feeling that Marissa and Carlo are going to beat that into me very soon:):):)

It's a 330 e93 convertible with 19" wheels, tyres are £250 a pop as I unfortunately found out recently after a day out went wrong, it's worth about £12,500 in current market. Mates rate £12499lol interested?

Well mine preforms it's little arse off beautifully and I treat it like a baby so I can't think of anything else it could possibly need except a bastard with some talent behind it, but I have a feeling that Marissa and Carlo are going to beat that into me very soon:):):)
yes I believe they willlollol

It's a 330 e93 convertible with 19" wheels, tyres are £250 a pop as I unfortunately found out recently after a day out went wrong, it's worth about £12,500 in current market. Mates rate £12499lol interested?

HA HA HA you dumpling, I thought you meant a projector, but never mind, I'm sure around teatime I'll wake up, lol

We have the non orginal cut away handle that fit's the Micron for about €10 the orginal one we have for an €30 this is without the v2 preset cap with crown cap docking.
I like the cut away handle beter to have an fast access to the needle nut Always remember if you order one also order the o-ring for the handle.

In an few weeks we will get the white solvent Resistance o-rings for the needle packing and for the head packing.

Back