Mojo 3 advise

Just out of interest guys, I haven,t recieved my micron yet but I have realised it,s not the plus model, now I don,t really care about the mac valve but it also doesn't,t have the cut away handle which is soooo useful for clearing the needle so does anyone know if I can put my hp-cs handle on it instead?

You can but a cut away handle separate later, and you can also by external macs, so no big loss.

Thanks madbrush, again just out of interest, does anyone make use of the mac valve?, I have a cheap Chinese micron rip off and I know it,s no where in the same league, but the mac valve seemed a bit redundant to me, it worked but just seemed a little pointless, what do you seasoned micron plus users think?

I use a mac quick connect and love it and I have a hi-line iwata with the mac valve the quick connect to me is the way to go saves you money and more convenient.

I've never liked the Mac valve on the Microns. They work well on the HP-XH-series, but are making the Micron of balance, IMHO. The standard CM-C is a nice airbrush, and will fill most people's needs.
Do the CM-C still come with the ring type "lid"?

I use a mac quick connect and love it and I have a hi-line iwata with the mac valve the quick connect to me is the way to go saves you money and more convenient.
Do you mean the quick connect valve on the airline into the brush which alters the airflow?, I have one of these but i thought that only affects airflow, I thought the mac valve altered the amount of paint allowed through, I might be way off!!

I've never liked the Mac valve on the Microns. They work well on the HP-XH-series, but are making the Micron of balance, IMHO. The standard CM-C is a nice airbrush, and will fill most people's needs.
Do the CM-C still come with the ring type "lid"?
Thanks for your input denstore, I,ll let you know about the ring type lid when the brush arrives.

Thanks madbrush, again just out of interest, does anyone make use of the mac valve?, I have a cheap Chinese micron rip off and I know it,s no where in the same league, but the mac valve seemed a bit redundant to me, it worked but just seemed a little pointless, what do you seasoned micron plus users think?

I have the valve on my HP-BH and I do use it, I can open and close very easily with my third finger while working, I'm usually switching between distances as I work and it becomes tedious constantly changing my regulator, so it's a real bonus, that's the upside, the downside is that I have more than once hit by accident and unwillingly turned it up, that's what happened to my failed Jessica pic, I was working on the lips and blasted a huge dot on the left of her bottom lip as well as almost filling in the background, for that reason I would much prefer an external mac that is further under the brush.

The cut away you mentioned, it's only purpose is allow to pull the needle chuck all the way back in jiffy to blast out a clog, I've never used it, aside fro that it just maybe looks cool, same as the adjustable needle travel screw, I never use that either, if I want less paint in relation to air, I just pull back less, that means I don't have to stop to adjust the thing, but that's where all your practice helps out.

I have the valve on my HP-BH and I do use it, I can open and close very easily with my third finger while working, I'm usually switching between distances as I work and it becomes tedious constantly changing my regulator, so it's a real bonus, that's the upside, the downside is that I have more than once hit by accident and unwillingly turned it up, that's what happened to my failed Jessica pic, I was working on the lips and blasted a huge dot on the left of her bottom lip as well as almost filling in the background, for that reason I would much prefer an external mac that is further under the brush.

The cut away you mentioned, it's only purpose is allow to pull the needle chuck all the way back in jiffy to blast out a clog, I've never used it, aside fro that it just maybe looks cool, same as the adjustable needle travel screw, I never use that either, if I want less paint in relation to air, I just pull back less, that means I don't have to stop to adjust the thing, but that's where all your practice helps out.
It that really where that dot on her lip came from sounds like your AB had some premature paint release there @Madbrush .

I agree on your take on the cut away handle and needle travel limiter screw. They make sense at first, but are rarely of any real use.

Woo hoo!, my cm-c micron just arrived and man does it feel like a million dollars!, the red metal box alone feels expensive, beautiful. The brush itself is nicely finished as expected but what I didn't expect was how light it feels in the hand, makes my hp-cs feel like an anvil!. Gave it a quick blast with some comart at the recommended 14psi and I can tell we are going to get along very well, amazing smooth lines and feel!. I know I,m probably preaching to the choir here but already I,m really pleased with this purchase and had it not been for the fantastic heads up on this very forum I would never have gotten one! Don,t really care thats its not the plus model now as i have the inline mac valve anyway.Will take very good care of this, spares are incredibly expensive!
Now to think of a project, hmmmm...

Back