My first AB Station

Vladimir

Detail Decepticon!
Here's my first try at AB Station construction))
I think photos are quite representative. If you have any questions please ask.
Waste busket will be changed and at the place where the light is installed should be round shelves on a pipe. I plan to do that in near future.
Installed filters are FESTO 5 and 0,01 micron. There are 2 independent air passages for lower and higher pressure. One's for background and other's for detail spraying.
At the begining AB holder was vertical but hoses were not hanging down straight so after I made angle fitting as seen on the photo. That solves the problem perfectly and also allows to hang AB with any size bottle installed.
All drawings and works (metal cutting, welding, painting) were done be me.
The station really helps and make the AB process more convenient, but there are also some inconveniences, which I'd like not to have. So I'm planning to make new AB Station of higher level. Works are under way))
1.JPG2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

Damn. That thing looks like it belongs in Arkham asylum. Crazy setup that.

Andre I've had to google for "Arkham asylum")) Now I know what you mean, but this model isn't that)) The next one is supposed to be like that. More heavy and complicated))

Are you a Dentist, because that looks like something you would find in a dentists office, Impressive :)

I'm actually not:) WK you are not the first to say "it looks like I'm at the dentist cabinet":) Just the same words again...
I wonder what you'll say when I'll have my studio completed! Is this a reanimation?:)

Your compressor seems to be medical or dental :), you can also post your space when your done here http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/show-us-your-airbrush-space.191/

Yea it seems but it's not:) It's also done by me. If there's an interest in watching making process of it I could make a new thread;)

Thanx for the link! I'll be there with the photos but not earlier than late this year. Expences to build the studio are toooooo high and the process itself consumes much time as I want to do many things by myself.

Well you are very talented at working with your hands, will be looking forward at seeing your space when it is completed :)

Ok... Its pretty cool.. lots of stuff where it should be, but, can't help but notice... No kettle or coffee pot anywhere... How the hell can a man work under such conditions?

Nice space... i wont put a pic of mine up.. its a little chaotic and messy at best!

Looks cool! I am very low tech, just a desk and stand for my one lonely AB, but if I was clever enough would love to make something like this.

Ok... Its pretty cool.. lots of stuff where it should be, but, can't help but notice... No kettle or coffee pot anywhere... How the hell can a man work under such conditions?

Nice space... i wont put a pic of mine up.. its a little chaotic and messy at best!

It can not be there:) I do not drink neither coffee nor tea:) Only herbal tea from time to time:) So...
About the envinronment - I like clean spaces:) It can be some mess there while working but after each project I clean everything.

Looks cool! I am very low tech, just a desk and stand for my one lonely AB, but if I was clever enough would love to make something like this.

Dear Squishy, as I understand from the posts in my greeting thread you're female. So it's not super strange that you're not able to weld metal etc. Its not a very feminine trait to have is it :)

But for every man here I can say MAKE IT! And make it even better, cause you've got what to look at and think over it to make something new. I was not born with welding apparatus and other tools in my hands!:) It's just a kind of a hobby to make things I need by my hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it seems but it's not:) It's also done by me. If there's an interest in watching making process of it I could make a new thread;)

Thanx for the link! I'll be there with the photos but not earlier than late this year. Expences to build the studio are toooooo high and the process itself consumes much time as I want to do many things by myself.
I'd love to see how you made that compressor it is insane! Fell in love with it.

Dear Squishy, as I understand from the posts in my greeting thread you're female. So it's not super strange that you're not able to weld metal etc. Its not a very feminine trait to have is it :)
Oh I so wish I'd been there to see her face when Squishy read this ROFL
There are a lot of females on this site that aren't afraid of many things that are considered the 'Males domain'
After all I don't think that airbrushing cars/ motor bikes / golf carts a particularly feminine past time but the gals on here do it!

Oh I so wish I'd been there to see her face when Squishy read this ROFL
There are a lot of females on this site that aren't afraid of many things that are considered the 'Males domain'
After all I don't think that airbrushing cars/ motor bikes / golf carts a particularly feminine past time but the gals on here do it!

Maybe I'm an old fashioned but I think that hard work should be done by men:) Creativity means that sometimes welding and so on is required and women do that. Why not? It's personal choice. But when there's a real man that can help her in that, why not to help? Both will be satisfied one is the helping and another is in being helped.
It's only my view on life. I didn't want to abuse someone's feelings and views in my posts. If so I bring my appologies to everyone!:)

Back