My Olympos

What Squishy said about reductions is correct. For low PSI painting, your paint needs to be ultra thin. The higher the viscosity of the paint, the more pressure is required to pull it out the nozzle.
I have a CMC+ and a MP-200C, the performance is pretty much the same from both. Having purchased both, there is no way I would have paid $540 for the Iwata had I known about the Olympos.
And that right there is gonna cost me 150 bucks,, i wonder if less than 2 days between airbrush related purchases is acceptable,,

And that right there is gonna cost me 150 bucks,, i wonder if less than 2 days between airbrush related purchases is acceptable,,

Your Welcome!
That being said, I have enough confidence in my trigger control using my H&S Evo/Infinity, HP-CH, HP-100SB, and Mojo III that I could paint the same thing wait any of them quite easily. Each brush just has a bit of its own personality.

Well yeah! At least in my opinion.
I just dropped 120 bucks for sealer , and last weekend picked up a badger Sg for 25 bucks that ive not even touched, hopefully the autoborne sealer is all it claims to be,, ohh and 2quarts reducer expecting it today, not sure if im ready to sand all these helmets yet but,,,,

Your Welcome!
That being said, I have enough confidence in my trigger control using my H&S Evo/Infinity, HP-CH, HP-100SB, and Mojo III that I could paint the same thing wait any of them quite easily. Each brush just has a bit of its own personality.
Im assuming everyone ordered from their website, i only saw yen pricing,,

Im assuming everyone ordered from their website, i only saw yen pricing,,

Yep, the MP-200C is about $150 when converted to USD. You can just put the yen value In a Google search and convert to USD so you know how much you are spending.

Back