Need assistance picking a proper brush.

Ha ha, pink, good luck with that I hope you're a goos sales person.
HVLP is going to have to wait for the time being. I don't need to paint large surfaces yet. I say yet because if the touch up plan doesn't work I will be sanding down the parts and repainting them in their entirety. For now I think I'll grab the Iwata hp-cs, and then the Badger anthem 155. The spots are really small.
Is there an HVLP that can do Cars and let's say walls... so laytex, does a gun like that exist?
What kind of compressor do you use?

Ha ha, pink, good luck with that I hope you're a goos sales person.
HVLP is going to have to wait for the time being. I don't need to paint large surfaces yet. I say yet because if the touch up plan doesn't work I will be sanding down the parts and repainting them in their entirety. For now I think I'll grab the Iwata hp-cs, and then the Badger anthem 155. The spots are really small.
Is there an HVLP that can do Cars and let's say walls... so laytex, does a gun like that exist?
What kind of compressor do you use?
A hvlp gun to do cars and latex is a no no.
On thw bright side of things you really can get by eith a cheap hvlp gun.

^ yer mine was a $60 dollar supercheap auto one to start off with...it works :)...I personally use a cheap 25 litre compressor home depo style....But when clearing serious size will take it to a friends who has bigger toys :)...I'm on my second one after 15 yrs so can't say they haven't done well but I'm allowed to make noise, but it makes sure you have what you need and when airbrushing canvas work with it lasts for ages with just the storage tank so it spends most of its time off and can handle small clearing like bonnets and such but have to keep an eye on the charge..So I'm happy :) I wouldn't use latex based paint through anything but a brush but something out there will probably be made to spray it.. :)

PS have her done to pinstripping all the black panels on the car and maybe pink shockies as it has a decent lift kit under it LOL..maybe a pink wheel cover with some airbrushing may also be chucked in as a pressie :)

PS have her done to pinstripping all the black panels on the car and maybe pink shockies as it has a decent lift kit under it LOL..maybe a pink wheel cover with some airbrushing may also be chucked in as a pressie :)
Someone looking for pointscores here, I think!:)

Worse thing is she'll expect her horse float to match..LOL..I don't get points Splasha m8, just get a new list of too do's LOL..Gotta love her though, she wants her territory marked and certainly likes being individual...keeps me busy at least ;)

Geez, Reb.
An here wuz me thinkin I had a huge one of them lists, before Christmas! Lol.lol
You gonna be so busy, you won't have time for holidays even!

Back