Need some help, 1st eye

I figured before I attempted the Cameron painting I would do a few more eyes. I just had a really bad day with the brush. Something kept going wrong if it wasn't one thing then it was another so instead of getting frustrated I walked away and will pick back up tomorrow.

The top two and bottom right were from today, bottom left is from yesterday.

Please feel free to comment/criticize.

Attachments

• IMG_20170411_14674.jpg
    IMG_20170411_14674.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 22
I am a little uneasy just looking at it. Oh well you have to start somewhere...
When you download the free package from ABT does it come with any instructions or just the picture and the dotted outlines.
I do almost everything on my phone/tablet nowadays so just wanted to make sure I'm getting everything.

In your opinion do you think "the german" would be a little easier than "cameron"
Cameron is MUCH easier than the German. In terms of the purchase ones, Cameron, eye, cat, German would be in order of challenge. I did Cameron 3rd and the German last. You will learn heaps with Cameron.

Yes Cameron is free, I'm going to be tackling this project tonight. I might do just one corner at a time so I can focus on one piece at a time.

Also can't Make up my mind if I should buy createx illustration or wicked detail or createx transparent.

Good luck with Cameron. Just feel confident and use the skills you learned painting the eyes. I painted my Cameron on a4 which made it a tiny bit more difficult to get the details but over reduced black and a couple of hours and I did it. I don't think you will have too much hassle looking at what you have already produced.

Lee

Back