Needing a detail brush

It's just your hoarding addiction telling you that. You have enough airbrushes already. I almost talked myself into an Eclipse CS, but realized I didn't really need it. I say that now, but it's not saying I won't buy one at some point. :)

No I do want a few more. A new, not new to me, CM-C+, another eclipse and another Hp-C+, this would allow me to have a small Travel set.

Amazon has got their annual deep-discount on the Badger Sotar going on now. Like 100$ for a 400$ brush. Not one of the models mentioned, I know, but it's a detail brush aimed at the high end market, and has gotten good reviews as far as I've seen. Might be an option if budget's a limitation.

Hmmm...hijacked...lol!
I said to hell with it and did this....

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 20
She don't mind as long as we got the bills paid and food in fridge...lol! I've been working 12-14 hour days and 6 days a week every other week, so we have the extra right now. I was happy with ordering the H&S, but got watching Mike Learn's 5 part dragon slayer videos on YouTube and decided I needed the mojo 3 also!

She don't mind as long as we got the bills paid and food in fridge...lol! I've been working 12-14 hour days and 6 days a week every other week, so we have the extra right now. I was happy with ordering the H&S, but got watching Mike Learn's 5 part dragon slayer videos on YouTube and decided I needed the mojo 3 also!

If you have any questions with either brush, let me know. I use them both a lot and probably know most of their quirks and common issues.

I'm so glad I don't have to make those decisions anymore. I think buying a car is an easier decision.

Back