New airbrusher from Michigan

Joe T

Mac-Valve Maestro!
looking forward to learning tons. Also looking for good beginner videos

Awesome board

Joe

I also have a Graphtec vinyl cutter so I can make some cool templates. Just need to find some files to cut.

Other than your plotter, what kind of equipment are you currently using or planning to get? And what sort of airbrushing are you looking to do; tshirts, automotive, illustration etc...

I have 2 iwata eclipse as well as a iwata lph80 lph 400 and devilbis Sri pro. I have a small harbor freight airbrush compressor and a larger 100 gallon job. I’d love to start doing smaller stuff like helmets tanks etc but also like graphic artist stuff. Saw Ryno do some dice on YouTube and thought it was pretty cool. I have zero skills but am trying. I’m a professional finisher at a cabinet shop so I get to use the bigger guns all day long but it’s not very creative. Seems like a great bunch of folks here. I’m in Macomb County in Michigan. I believe my eclipse are hpcs. Just bought some wicked paints at hobby lobby. I. Need to start with the basics. I can handle the big guns all day long but those little buggers got me stumped

Last edited:
welcom
I have 2 iwata eclipse as well as a iwata lph80 lph 400 and devilbis Sri pro. I have a small harbor freight airbrush compressor and a larger 100 gallon job. I’d love to start doing smaller stuff like helmets tanks etc but also like graphic artist stuff. Saw Ryno do some dice on YouTube and thought it was pretty cool. I have zero skills but am trying. I’m a professional finisher at a cabinet shop so I get to use the bigger guns all day long but it’s not very creative. Seems like a great bunch of folks here. I’m in Macomb County in Michigan. I believe my eclipse are hpcs. Just bought some wicked paints at hobby lobby. I. Need to start with the basics. I can handle the big guns all day long but those little buggers got me stumped
welcome to the forum I lived and worked in New Haven a few years efore moving to West Virginia

Welcome to the forum. Mr.Micron has got you covered with some great beginner videos. The Airbrush Tutor YouTube channel is definitely a great place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Africa, looking forward to see your work!

Back