New compressor

C

countess

My husband got me the Best anniversary gift. It is so awesome I have been using at 8 psi . I had so much trouble with my california air tools compressor . This is a total upgrade! I'm so excited you guys are the only ones who get how good a gift this is !

Attachments

• 20180224_.jpg
    20180224_.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 52
My husband got me the Best anniversary gift. It is so awesome I have been using at 8 psi . I had so much trouble with my california air tools compressor . This is a total upgrade! I'm so excited you guys are the only ones who get how good a gift this is !
Thatā€™s awesome. The Husband did good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol is that kinda like the time my Dad bought me a snow shovel for Christmas?

That's a sweet compressor, hope it serves you well Countess!

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with it.
Uhm... no I don't think that it compares to a shovel for Christmas at all.

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with it.
Uhm... no I don't think that it compares to a shovel for Christmas at all.
I think it rates up there with a small diamond ring :D
Yeah when you want to paint but your compressor dies and someone gets you a new one yeah it is like that

It does rate with a diamond ring . I kept thinking that it was better than jewelry.
Still not as good as a shovel though.

Ok the story behind the snow shovel was I wanted a good one- not the cheap crappy useless ones that Dad always bought. So, on Christmas morning there was my snow shovel with a big red bow on it! The funny part was everyone in my family gave my Dad hell for buying me a snow shovel for Christmas. Dad was like "No, really, he wanted it!"

Weird gifts that nobody else gets are the best. Yeah I know I do .

Back