Newbie to the Forum - DaveG

DaveG

Airbush Analyst
Just joined the forum, but have been an airbrush enthusiast since the 1980's. I was hot and heavy into airbrushing in the late 80's when my career took me more towards the digital realm. A new family, and life had me shelving the airbrushes (and painting altogether) till this past year (2016), when I picked it up again. Some of the pieces I have done since picking it up again -

I also seem to have an insatiable curiosity, which leads me to wanting to try everything, and am constantly trying to learn new things, and trying new toys ;-)
gladiola at dawn w-lens flare.jpg goldfinch-on-dried-sunflower.jpg pine warbler1.jpg bee-on-ironweed.jpg daylily on yupo.jpg

Welcome again Dave, as I suspected, those paintings are amazing, you certainly don't lack skill or talent, I sure hope you'll hang around and share your knowledge with the folks here, I think many can benefit in a big way:)

Hi Dave, welcome from New Zealand. We've chatted on the Iwata boards on FB. I recognize those pretty birds! Enjoy looking at your work.

I agree with the above. Welcome from California. I liked the birds a lot...:)

Welcome from Australia.
The work is amazing, I look forward to learning from you

Skills mate, love the vibrancy and colours. Hello from manchester england.
It still amazes me how many talented people there are on here.

Back