Newish member intro

I

Impactair

Hey everyone, I have been lurking for about a month now and figure its time to make it official. I'm in north central fl and have about 2 yrs. Collectively. I started on t-shirts back in 2012 and even got to the point of having a small flea market business, just couldn't make enough consistently to pursued it further. I left the art until about a month or so ago because of work and just decided to get back into it with more of a focus on automotive/ general hard surface art. That was my Achilles heel back in the T-shirt days . I always did everything freehand and could never seem to get the detail I wanted on hard surface work. I'm back at it full force now practicing on glass and old blank license plates I still have, using createx wicked and a small fleet of olympos airbrushes. I have two hp-62b's, a 1980's hp-100c and 101, a 100sb and two microns on the way. I'm buying up as many of these as I can get my hands on before the world figures out they are just as good if not better than iwata's offerings and dirt cheap on eBay right now. I run a small two piston airless setup with quick connects and a Mac valve and still have a few Vega 2000's from the T-shirt days I occasionally use. I hope to gain a lot from the forum and will definitely be spending a good bit of time asking paint questions as I am having a super hard time with the wicked and my smaller guns. I will post up some of my old T-shirt art and some new attempts soon here.

Welcome from New Zealand... sounds like you got serious AAD...:) You'll fit right in.

Back