Nozzle broken???

5ed4e3e5b255226c2d764881923e600b.jpg

b734e617721809069e66003e8f21d0e5.jpg

c692bac4388fb50c48b1ae05bc28472c.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

For me it's looking ok! Absolutely!
I do lines like this with my 0,2 setup! :eek:
Tip dry is (in my opinion) hardly avoidable. You can reduce it with retarder or polish the needle.

For me it's looking ok! Absolutely!
I do lines like this with my 0,2 setup! :eek:
Tip dry is (in my opinion) hardly avoidable. You can reduce it with retarder or polish the needle.
Thank you, i try buy the retarder as soon as possible.
Sorry if i ask stupid question, but i am new in this world and also the stupid thing some time get hard for me.
Thank you a lot for the information! :)

Ops, sorry... [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28]
Any solution for dry tip?

All paints dry on the tip to a more or less extent. White is a shocker. It can change with paint, pigment, humidity, pressure, reduction amount. That is one of the reasons I spray with the needle exposed. Frequent scraping off the tip with a finger or a soft cloth cleans it off adequately in most cases.

All paints dry on the tip to a more or less extent. White is a shocker. It can change with paint, pigment, humidity, pressure, reduction amount. That is one of the reasons I spray with the needle exposed. Frequent scraping off the tip with a finger or a soft cloth cleans it off adequately in most cases.

Thank you a lot, i try spray with needle exposed with out damage the needle...
And clean every time is needed

HiraMahi - this is like the same thing all over again from the other posts... I am beginning to think that you are expecting something different from what the brush will really do. I'm not seeing anything in your line work that indicates that there is some serious problem with the brush - just a lack of experience, and a good paint reduction ratio with the paint being used.

Until you have a good grasp of the very basics of using the brush, stay away from pearls and metallics, and stick with paints made for airbrushing. The solids in pearls and metallics will just lead to a whole 'nother learning curve you are not ready for yet :)

Last edited:
HiraMahi - this is like the same thins all over again from the other posts... I am beginning to think that you are expecting something different from what the brush will really do. I'm not seeing anything in your line work that indicates that there is some serious problem with the brush - just a lack of experience, and a good paint reduction ratio with the paint being used.

Until you have a good grasp of the very basics of using the brush, stay away from pearls and metallics, and stick with paints made for airbrushing. The solids in pearls and metallics will just lead to a whole 'nother learning curve you are not ready for yet :)

I say sorry if i open "similar" post, but maybe i dont explaine good with my english.
In this post i try ask about discontinued spray line.
I dont expect noting different from airbrush, i ask becouse if i make the comparision from my work in the airbrush course to the work in my house, maybe now i dont work good becouse i cant replace the same work with my actualy set.
I ask here becouse i have many doubt, and this forum is the only good place where i can ask.
I have this problem with opaque and transparent colors on paper, i used pearl only for painting lures.
Sorry again for the "similar" post, i try make more pratice and for next time i post only if is extremely necessary.

My friend, there is no need for you to apologize! :) You post as often as you need too! I am only suggesting that maybe you are just a little too worried about what is happening, which prevents you from just carrying on.

The skipping, or breaking of the lines is kind of common, and can usually be cured by upping the air pressure just a little bit, or reducing the paint a small bit more.

Breathe deep, and practice, practice, practice - you are making progress!

Hello HiraMahi I'm somewhat a new airbrusher also, after watching some people on youtube I've recently took the top cap off to spray and very very carefully take my thumb and finger to the end of the needle and pull forward to get tip dry off and it has helped me lately, I also run the air when I stop the paint flow to blow off any paint left on the needle.
You can hear the tip dry it will sound like your gun is spitting, maybe the reason for the breaking lines. I found the airbrush is such a delicate tool, I now try to keep it and my pots very clean even the outside, any bit of dried paint gets in there and we'll have trouble.

Hello HiraMahi I'm somewhat a new airbrusher also, after watching some people on youtube I've recently took the top cap off to spray and very very carefully take my thumb and finger to the end of the needle and pull forward to get tip dry off and it has helped me lately, I also run the air when I stop the paint flow to blow off any paint left on the needle.
You can hear the tip dry it will sound like your gun is spitting, maybe the reason for the breaking lines. I found the airbrush is such a delicate tool, I now try to keep it and my pots very clean even the outside, any bit of dried paint gets in there and we'll have trouble.
Hi, thank you a lot for the information.
Spray wiyh out the caps maybe is the better way, i just need lot of attention to not damage the needle.

Back