Oh $&it moment, turned opportunity

You could electoplate your needles in diffrent colors to keep better track of which ones go with which gun. I might just chk into that..nice idea @RebelAir :)
That would be a clever idea! I put bits of tape on mine which become illegible or fall off lol.
I was wondering a while back if chrome dip would world work? I didn't say anything because I thought the rest of you would laugh ....:rolleyes:
I hate having to suck it up when I have get a new needle and usually it's a new cone as well because the cone gets damaged getting the bent needle out! :cry:

I love my Lansky set. Works great for keeping a uniform edge.
I might have to get a spare needle and give this a try. Any tips on how to do it @crewchief227?
Ya, start with the med stone if your fixing the tip and then move finer. I just laid the stone on the counter and using a loupe just kept polishing by hand turning it constantly. Just light pressure and nothing better to do will get the job done. Make sure you are just polishing and not changing the bevel of the needle. Also is you don't turn fast enough you can get paint leaks.

Back