Old boy on the block

Define drawing :D
prior to picking up an airbrush my 'drawing' was restricted to doodles and tic tac toe with the kids. I daresay that after a few years of airbrushing I could pick up some pencils and my doodles would look a little more impressive, but I haven't put that theory to the test yet....
Ha Drawing is still the bottom line. As John Ruskin once said "All art is but dirtying the paper delicately.”
John Ruskin,

what he ^ said.
Always happy to see work from a member. The gallery is a great place to put it, you can do albums of the years... 70's 80's etc, that would be cool to see the transition of time and what was 'fashionable' at the time :thumbsup:
It would also be inspiring to newbies to see where you started and your progression to now.
I have started the gallery, I think, not sure if I have done it right or what streams are but hayho off we go.

I have started the gallery, I think, not sure if I have done it right or what streams are but hayho off we go.
How do you stop people from downloading your pictures from the gallery, or isn't that a problem on here. I did notice the download button and was wondering if it could be locked. Or should I just reduce the size and quality of the pix. Not sure I have a big problem with it but old habits I guess.

How do you stop people from downloading your pictures from the gallery, or isn't that a problem on here. I did notice the download button and was wondering if it could be locked. Or should I just reduce the size and quality of the pix. Not sure I have a big problem with it but old habits I guess.

I doubt anyone who downloads any of your photos could actually do anything with them other than use them as a screen saver in their devices or print them out to hang up somewhere, nay even want to have a go at painting the subjects, I reckon you're more than capable of proving you own the original artwork if anything untoward were to happen, but if you were worried at all you could watermark your material.

That said, I do find it strange that other members can actually delete or move photos from other artists albums, I would consider that a little too much freedom:confused:

I've had a look at your album and your material is very impressive indeed:thumbsup: but I didnt download anything, honest:)

If you go to your album, select 'edit' there's an option there where you can determine who can download your pictures in that album. "Only me" is one of those options.
Those with intent can of course use Windows 'snipping tool' or a screen grab/print to get a copy

Back