Paasche TG 3F

I think the super fine may be a .02 but i don't know of a .02 nozzle unless Mike had them made for the mojoIII soif not I presume it was used with the 0.25 nozzle which is the standard fine setup 1 ridge / groove. Haven't heard anything back from him yet. Consider the sugru to make the grip, its dead easy to use.

Lee

I checked mine over and boy did I luck out. Turns out I have the Super Fine 0 fluid nozzle and 2 polished stainless steel needles. I had to double check as the back nozzle cap has 1 ring on it and after checking, turns out the Super Fine is compatible with. I have tried a couple of places for the Sugru but have struck out even at Walmart that advertise's that they stock it?! WTF?? I'll try Home Depot tomorrow and think I might have better luck there.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
"No matter where you go, there you are "

I was looking at the Talons and was thinking of buying 3 to do fishing lures as I can get 3 for less than $245 2 off 0.25 and one TG3 pack the latter has spare needles, air caps and the fan cap. I am a tool maker so bent needles and burs the such are not really an issue just so long as they will last and sound design
Just a few questions , is the paint nozzle made from aluminium Dose the aircap line up only on the thread of the AB body, Are the shoulders on the needles used for a spring or for the trigger to pull back on ect.
I have been guided away from them to the eclipse the best $ I can get is 3 for $495 and no spares and the cost of spares are also double as well So there is a point where quality and practically cross and if I am playing with AB mechanics everyday then the other brand is a better idea But if Q.C is only the problem during assembly I can over come most of those issues.....

Back