paint comes out sporty

P

paulcouk

Hi my createx paint is coming out sporty is it to much air or not enough
paul

lol... sporty paint... now, how old is the paint? Are you reducing it? What pressure are you running? Does it go spotty after you have applied it? Does it come out of the brush "spotty"...?

HI The paint is a 8 month 0ld , I am reducing it with 4012, the air I have tried it with 15 psi to 40 psi
the brush is custom micro It is sporty coming out of the brush

HI The paint is a 8 month 0ld , I am reducing it with 4012, the air I have tried it with 15 psi to 40 psi
the brush is custom micro It is sporty coming out of the brush

Your brush just needs a good cleaning, when clean it you think it's clean but you need to clean it three or four times to be sure, you also need to strain your paint before puting it in your brush, at 8 months old it will likely have dried up lumps in it which are clogging your brush, I would suggest new paint, a bottle of paint is cheaper than having repair or replace your brush, especially a micron.

When you say Createx which one of the many types do you mean . Standard textile createx, Wicked/Wicked detail ,Createx Illustration, AutoAit.
That also will help us.
Micron hate standard Createx and it will clog the nozzle in a heart beat.

Hi will do the clearing of the brush,
the Createx I am using transparent
the createx has a stocking on the top of it
but I think it may be the paint

Hi will do the clearing of the brush,
the Createx I am using transparent
the createx has a stocking on the top of it
but I think it may be the paint
Cereatex do transparent in ALL of the other ones listed, that is like saying I have a car, a red one... what type of createx...?

Back