Please help me make up my mind: HP-CP or Infinity?

I know both are amazing....I know that probably I will end up loving whichever I get...I just wanna make sure that my decision is final, without any doubts...so that I will not regret not getting the other one.

I can get one of those two..not both...If I would be able to get both..I would do it and and end this "mission". When they will be in stock I will go and handle them both...and probably decide based on which one feels better in my hand??? (I guess). Is that a good way of making a final decision? Both of them will last me the same amount of time if I am careful with them, right?

Best regards!

I had an evolution silverline in my hand that felt great, but that feeling quickly subsided when I actually tried to use it, go for the iwata, check out the thread "which airbrush do you use".

I know both are amazing....I know that probably I will end up loving whichever I get...I just wanna make sure that my decision is final, without any doubts...so that I will not regret not getting the other one.

I can get one of those two..not both...If I would be able to get both..I would do it and and end this "mission". When they will be in stock I will go and handle them both...and probably decide based on which one feels better in my hand??? (I guess). Is that a good way of making a final decision? Both of them will last me the same amount of time if I am careful with them, right?

Best regards!
You will doubt it anyway, it's human nature, what if? so buy the one that like YOU most!!

I find it hard to fathom that you would regret either one. And yes you will always wonder if the other one would have been a better choice. I suffer from the same kind of indecisiveness, but luckily I can tell in 5 minutes if I made the right choice or not. My Infinity? Love it! My Snap-On ratchets? Love them. My Airtronics transmitter for RC cars? Well that one ended up better than I ever dreamed lol. Go big or stay home lol.

OMG guys!!! I NEEEEEED YOUR HELP

I am not sure but I think I have a way of getting both (sort of)

So this is the story:

I am from Romania, right? RIGHT! So I went to one of those Romanian websites that are pretty much like ebay..where people can sell stuff and I found a guy that was selling an Iwata HP-CH (0.3mm) for less than half the price that it is in stores, here in Romania (cuz prices here are waaay too high).

He said he got it from the US one year ago and that It was never used. He seemed a nice guy and he was okay with going together and get it inspected at a store that sells airbrushes (Including the same model).

Now if it turns out to be original I will buy it...and I will also buy the Infinity. But I will buy the Infinity CR Plus solo with 0.2mm (or should I go directly to 0.15mm?)

Now...even though he said he is okay with that and even though I will get it checked in person...I will attach the photos that he posted on the website and maybe you can tell me if it is original or fake.

Here are the photos:

1)

1UShWH4.jpg

2)

MF5XYLP.jpg

3)

iz2N76u.jpg

4)

ZJVsJD8.jpg

5)

9MuyIhw.jpg

Now...the only problem left (YEESS...there is still one left...at least)...is how will I convince the guy at the store.....at the store that is selling the exact same product...to help me and take 10 minutes of his time to inspect the airbrush. I was thinking of telling him that if he inspects it and helps me a little I will buy the Infinity CR Plus solo from him (cuz they have it in stock). Do you have any others suggestions about how can I ask him to help me? If it were me...I woul help someone else...but that's just me...maybe he..as an employee won't want to do so. Would you help someone if you were in his situation?

Best regards!

I don't think you need it checked, it's definitely original and looks minted and well cared for if not unused, the only wear I can see is on the box and that doesn't affect performance, I would grab that while you can.

If you can afford the infinity as well, go for it, you'll have two prestige brushes, and stick with the 0.2, 0.15 requires a skilled user although yiu could tske the 0.15 and just not use till you're skilled enough to know how to handle it.

OMG guys!!! I NEEEEEED YOUR HELP

I am not sure but I think I have a way of getting both (sort of)

So this is the story:

I am from Romania, right? RIGHT! So I went to one of those Romanian websites that are pretty much like ebay..where people can sell stuff and I found a guy that was selling an Iwata HP-CH (0.3mm) for less than half the price that it is in stores, here in Romania (cuz prices here are waaay too high).

He said he got it from the US one year ago and that It was never used. He seemed a nice guy and he was okay with going together and get it inspected at a store that sells airbrushes (Including the same model).

Now if it turns out to be original I will buy it...and I will also buy the Infinity. But I will buy the Infinity CR Plus solo with 0.2mm (or should I go directly to 0.15mm?)

Now...even though he said he is okay with that and even though I will get it checked in person...I will attach the photos that he posted on the website and maybe you can tell me if it is original or fake.

Here are the photos:

1)

1UShWH4.jpg

2)

MF5XYLP.jpg

3)

iz2N76u.jpg

4)

ZJVsJD8.jpg

5)

9MuyIhw.jpg

Now...the only problem left (YEESS...there is still one left...at least)...is how will I convince the guy at the store.....at the store that is selling the exact same product...to help me and take 10 minutes of his time to inspect the airbrush. I was thinking of telling him that if he inspects it and helps me a little I will buy the Infinity CR Plus solo from him (cuz they have it in stock). Do you have any others suggestions about how can I ask him to help me? If it were me...I woul help someone else...but that's just me...maybe he..as an employee won't want to do so. Would you help someone if you were in his situation?

Best regards!
oooooh mate, you looks like my wife when buying shoes!!!!! Just pick one!!!!
As @Malky saids, 0.2, you will use it instantly, 0.15 more complex to grab the hand on it (do to paint reduction and PSI), and you only have to buy a needle and nozzle to tranform it to 0.15 later on.

Spreding the love!!:thumbsup::love:

I would defiantly go with that hi line. I'm not a fan of the built in mac valve but for half priced for a unsed/lightly used iwata is a very good deal.

The seller sent me 2 new photos:

rw2CJV3.jpg

FAhkRTo.jpg

So again...can you guys tell me if this is an original, please?

Best regards

Back