Pro-Colour Paint Opinion Please.

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Good morning Everyone. When I ordered my fist set of airbrush paint, I had no idea what I was doing, at all, none haha. I picked up a set of Pro-Colour Opaque Primary. It didn't come with a reducer, so I made my own. It seems to work, but I have no frame of reference. Does anyone have any experience with this paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of it... quite possibly el cheapo. If it is water based then water is a safe reducer.

It is a product from Harder & Steenbeck. You see it used in the Airbrush Step-by-step magazine demos.

I have some at home and use them from time to time. Used them on paper and on a wall (3 years ago and they are still good without any varnish on them). I don't buy them usually but the ( a bit older ones) work quite good. I reduce them just with water and you can use them at 0.15 nozzles without problem. Good colors overall, although my experience is just a frequently user one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. They seem fine to me. The White is thought to get right, but I gather that's the case with a lot of White colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back