For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Rock-a-billy girl

Discussion in 'Beginners Airbrush Questions!' started by MeeshellMP, Mar 28, 2013.

1. MeeshellMP

MeeshellMP Golf Cart Queen Mod

Hi guys,..This one comes with a story lol. I started this maybe 3-4 months ago? I was on a roll, and then I (thats right, my graceful self) spilled black paint all down the front. So,...I put it aside. Today, I figured, well Im outa things to paint (till the snowmobile hoods arrive) so I figured I would finish it. My daughter wanted this painted a long time ago, and she even helped out with painting some of it. (Those white star burst things) I know there is mistakes in this..but at this point, its done, and gone lol! Thanks for lo:emmersed:eek:king!! (as usual, cameras dont ever capture the true colors. Oh well....
    20130328_170544 (599x800).jpg
  2. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose SuperMod

I think it looks pretty good. And I have had paint want on the canvas so bad that it too jumped out and ran down the front ... No fun but it teaches you how to fix things. Or makes for a good target..........LOL
  3. MeeshellMP

MeeshellMP Golf Cart Queen Mod

LMAO!! Never thought of that...airbrush my own Bulls eye lol! Thanks though..It was looking sweet...till the paint, but its fixed now..Lost the "mojo" on this one, but daughter is pleased so..Its good lol
  4. Seamonkey

Seamonkey Moderator Mod

I agree, I think it looks good!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
    Josh