Rookie, Beginner, Weekend Hack Non-Artist!

Oh dear Lord, I didn't think stuff like paint counted towards AAD. It's good to buy paint, especially if you've used up your old stuff- it justifies having 1,000 airbrushes. "See, honey, I use them a lot!"

I've just brought some new paint, :) :)
But i have got rid of one of my sotar's :( :( I never used it plusI have another brand new sealed in the box so not too troubled... Down to 15 now

Lee

Oh dear Lord, I didn't think stuff like paint counted towards AAD. It's good to buy paint, especially if you've used up your old stuff- it justifies having 1,000 airbrushes. "See, honey, I use them a lot!"
AAD encompasses all things airbrush related.... its no good having all these brushes if we dont have anything to put in them :confused:

How many Sotars do you have? I've heard so many great things about them, I might just sell a kidney and order one.

So, uhh, anyone in the market for a kidney??

I got mine off amazon a while back, at the time they were something stupid like $65 in a special deal so I ordered 2 got them sent to my old work mate who emigrated to Seattle and he sent them to me which cost $20 so for $150 I got 2, worked out at about £55 each for me at the time with the conversion rate.

Us Airbrush supply has them for $108 i think, not sure if they are that unreliable company or not

Lee

Well, I guess it has to start somewhere.

Today I had delivered my first ever airbrush, I was going to post a photo of my new toys, but I don't know where to place photos now that Photobucket wants to make money.

Anyways, (this will be just like being there) I received an Iwata SBS, with 4 extra bottles, a Grex air adjusting quick coupler thing (stop me if I am getting too technical), not one but two Iwata water separators (guess that I need a second airbrush now?) , an Iwata tool kit (bit over priced but if I end up with a bunch of airbrushes that will somehow justify the cost) a 10' braided hose and an Iwata two airbrush holder (SEE, I will now need to get a second airbrush!)

Cant wait for the weather to turn a little warmer so I can start slinging some paint in the ol Pig Barn!!!

Today I had delivered my first ever airbrush, I was going to post a photo of my new toys, but I don't know where to place photos now that Photobucket wants to make money.

Anyways, (this will be just like being there) I received an Iwata SBS, with 4 extra bottles, a Grex air adjusting quick coupler thing (stop me if I am getting too technical), not one but two Iwata water separators (guess that I need a second airbrush now?) , an Iwata tool kit (bit over priced but if I end up with a bunch of airbrushes that will somehow justify the cost) a 10' braided hose and an Iwata two airbrush holder (SEE, I will now need to get a second airbrush!)

Cant wait for the weather to turn a little warmer so I can start slinging some paint in the ol Pig Barn!!!
you can use this for pictures: http://postimages.org/
or you can use Upload a file on the right side ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

How do you like sbs?

like husky said, on the right at the bottom of the reply box is a button that says 'Upload a File' (just click that)
then once it is uploaded (scroll down a bit to see it, hit full image if it is not too big to have the whole image show up

here's a winter dog to show you

cosmo.jpg

Unless there’s pictures it didn’t happen! LOL. You should be able to upload straight to the forum, although the pictures might need a little resizing.
And congratulations on the new kit.

Man I sure hope ya clean out that pig barn :D but I guess it does beat painting in on ol chicken coop all that down flying around could make for an interesting time slinging paint.

like husky said, on the right at the bottom of the reply box is a button that says 'Upload a File' (just click that)
then once it is uploaded (scroll down a bit to see it, hit full image if it is not too big to have the whole image show up

here's a winter dog to show you

View attachment 53090
@somewhereman is it truly THAT cold that your dog needs the coat and boots? lollol My wife, God bless her, used to have a business making coats, collars, dresses, beds, and whatnot for dogs.

Man, you're fitting right in with the rest of us in the AAD squad :thumbsup:lol. That looks like a great choice for an airbrush. Let me know how you find using it when the weather warms up enough for you. :)
Hmmm, I've got a siphon feed, several gravity feeds, but no side feed yet... uh-oh.

Back