Ok, this is my first SBS so bear with me and if you're missing something, please ask. The materials I used: Yupo paper 5x7 inches, Etac fx paints, Iwata Micron cmc+ This is the final product. I started by putting the subject lightly on paper with a graphite pencil, followed by blocking in the background (no masking whatsoever used). For the background I used a mix of black and Phthalocyanine blue. Then I lightly indicated the darker areas in the cat itself as you can see below. After indicating the darker areas I immediately started with darkening the eyes. Ow and by removing most of the pencil lines. I still had some black (with a drop of blue) in my airbrush, so I continued with lightly layering the fur in the darker areas. As I got annoyed with the fur quite quickly so I shifted to the mouth and decided to work on this first, still with the same mixture of paint. But after the mouth there were no distracting jobs to do, so back to layering the fur..... Denser layers on the darker parts, keeping the light spots in the fur. During layering I erased the fur with a Faber Castell eraser pencil (the red one) to give it a bit more depth. And more fur.... First some subtle shading on the teeth and then......time for color. I mixed Arylide yellow with Naphthol Red and a tiny bit of Phthalocyanine blue for the yellow-brown mixture that was used on the teeth. The same colours but now mixed more towards a red-brown (even slightly purple hue) were used for the fur (applied very lightly). Arylide yellow, Naphthol Red and a bit of black were then mixed to a dark red mixture ,which was used for the inside of the ears, nose and gums. Highlights that were lost, were retrieved by erasing with the eraser pencil. Almost done, the eyes were next. I mixed Arylide yellow with Phthalocyanine blue to a yellow-green color and applied the first layer. Then I immediately erased the bottom "triangle" sections and the highlights with the eraser pencil and I made some lines in the eyes. With the same paint mixture I applied another layer, resulting in the 2 different green colours due to the transparency of the paint. Again the highlights were erased. Finally, the mixture was adjusted to a more blue color to make the darker sections in the eyes and highlight were erased. The last bit to describe (actually done before the eyes, but I forgot to take a picture) was colouring the light spots in the fur towards a blue color using Phthalocyanine blue and again some erasing in the fur during the process. Tadaa finished!