So excited!!!!!!

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
As those Pointer sisters said "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it....." Aaaaaaahgggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

My amazing hubbs and beautiful daughters got together to get me this!!!!!!!
SAM_1411 (800x600).jpg

I still can't believe it! Money has been tight since hubbs got made redundant last year, and we've been scraping by with minimum wage jobs for the last few months, so I couldn't be more shocked, amazed, and overwhelmed that they did this!

I don't know how I got so lucky to have them, they are the best, and I can't believe they did this, just when you thought you couldn't love anyone more! Hope I can repay their faith in me by putting it to good use. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can't smile wide enough!

Last edited:
Congrats squishy - well deserved! Funny how we're no longer excited by pressies of chocolates or flowers LOL

Well I wouldn't say no to choc and flowers, could make an interesting still life to paint with my new toy LOL! Haven't had the chance to christen it yet, but tomorrow I'm going to give it a good flush through to remove any oils as per instructions, then see if I can work this baby.

I think it will take a bit of adjustment. Only having the hp-cs for so long, I don't even have to think when using it. With 'my Micron' (feels so good to be able to say that!) I'm just going to reduce the hell out of my paint and slam down the pressure and see what happens. Can't wait!

Just remember , with a micron, and wicked or auto air, reduce about 10:1. I like somewhere around 5:1 with the illustration paint and maybe a bunch more depending on what I am trying to do. Trans base becomes your friend with small nozzles.

Thanks wayne, that's about what I was thinking so will use that as a starting point :). I have some transbase, that I only ever used once for a t-shirt, but will have it on standby,

Remember to keep the needle cap on for the first few days until you get use to it. I would hate to hear you hit the needle on something on the first day.
But I start like Wayne about 5 to 8 to 1 depending on color , White is always at least 12 to 1 LOL And I hardly use white.

lol might as well throw your airbrushes away, your gonna fall in love after you figure it out,

Can you please tell me how Trans base is friend with small nozzle.congratulations Squishy!!!

Congratulations. They are awesome machine.

Thanks wayne, that's about what I was thinking so will use that as a starting point :). I have some transbase, that I only ever used once for a t-shirt, but will have it on standby,

Transparent base is not reducer.

Back