So excited!!!!!!

Happy days squishy pleased for ya, just be really careful as nozzles are really expensive as well i know lol, cant wait to see your first dragon with it, now hurry up and stop reading this and get spraying [emoji4]

sweet...thanks for sharing your blessings......cant wait to see the first work done with the new brush...

As those Pointer sisters said "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it....." Aaaaaaahgggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

My amazing hubbs and beautiful daughters got together to get me this!!!!!!!
View attachment 36142

I still can't believe it! Money has been tight since hubbs got made redundant last year, and we've been scraping by with minimum wage jobs for the last few months, so I couldn't be more shocked, amazed, and overwhelmed that they did this!

I don't know how I got so lucky to have them, they are the best, and I can't believe they did this, just when you thought you couldn't love anyone more! Hope I can repay their faith in me by putting it to good use. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can't smile wide enough!

Well Squishy, I just turned on my computer and what's the first thing I see? another piece of amazing great news is what it is, welcome to the Micron club, this could not have happened to a better person, all those years keeping us in check while also keeping us smiling, beating us senseless with kindness and all kinds of funny stuff, and the hunk of yours even noticed that too, now I love him as much as you, give him a hug and a kiss from me, but not tongues (unless he's a sheep), lol

I just know you are going to have loads and loads of fun with this baby and if you haven't already, your going to see an amazing difference in performance, I'm as stoked for you as I was for myself and you know I mean that;):)

And another huge big thumbs up to @Lion-Art who seems to have some kind of happy people fetish, lol, and @Squishy be sure to protect your gummy bears, mine got stolen:(:)

Thanks for the kind words guys, l am totally feeling the love :)
My other airbrush (love saying that) is my trusty eclipse. It's been my only brush for a couple of years and although l am about to be unfaithful to it, l could never part with it . Is it wrong that l am emotionally attached to an inanimate object Lol.

@Oddball Marty lve been feeling that way almost since the day l joined this forum. My 'one day' was a long time coming, but it came. Yours will too :)

@Madbrush, l know you mean every word, :love: Thank you. But what's all this shizz about gummie bears???? Looks like I'll have to do some investigating!!!

nice 1 hubbs and daughters.... about time you got one of these beautys squishler!

Thanks for the kind words guys, l am totally feeling the love :)
My other airbrush (love saying that) is my trusty eclipse. It's been my only brush for a couple of years and although l am about to be unfaithful to it, l could never part with it . Is it wrong that l am emotionally attached to an inanimate object Lol.

@Oddball Marty lve been feeling that way almost since the day l joined this forum. My 'one day' was a long time coming, but it came. Yours will too :)

@Madbrush, l know you mean every word, :love: Thank you. But what's all this shizz about gummie bears???? Looks like I'll have to do some investigating!!!
Squishy I still use my Eclipse all the time. It is hard to let go of a trusted friend (airbrush in this case) but when you need detail and fine detail you will not think twice about setting down your trusty Eclipse and picking up your New Micron.
At first it will seem hard to switch or for me it was hard to know when I really need to switch But you will learn .

Lion Art always sends gummie bears in his parcels, it would seem that this whole incident was just scam concocted by the that hubby and your daughters just so they could get some free gummie bears, forget that hug for the geezer, tie him to a chair and give him the shock treatment and anything else you see fit till he tells you where the bears are at, I had mine stolen and it was the only reason I even placed an order so I know how it feels not to get any, what is this world coming to? it's your present so it's your bears, you have got to get to the bottom of it, and just so you know Lion Art always puts the bears in the box first, "no bears, no send" that's his rules and he never ever deviates from them.

If your too soft to give that geezer and his co-conspirators what they deserve, give us a shout and I'll come over, I know some clever interrogation tricks, and to start with I'll force them to listen to my new slide guitar before I even learn to use it properly, that should get a result.

And remember, the guys here only order form Lion for the bears, they are not interested in new airbrushes or any other related supplies, they just place an order to get the bears, hell @Smiler65 orders every two days just to get his gummie fix:)

What a great family you have! That is an awesome surprise indeed. You are such a kind and considerate person that I am sure you more than deserved this kindness.

Hi Squishy. I've never held one, never used one. But like everyone else, Congrats. Hope you enjoy it. I would, but for me it's like jumping in a Ferrari today and I only took my first driving lesson yesterday. LOL. Have fun.

Well @Squishy what a wonderfull family you have that's a prezzie and a half, I'm sure once you have dialled it in with your paint you will absolutely love it.

Gummie Bears , you got to interrogate them , mine were the special gold ones well worth the postage costlol hell im costantly looking for things to buy just to get my fix:whistling: I've even been known to buy stuff and give it away just for the Bears.

I already posted in the Micron test post, but Congratulations Squish, you will love it. You deserve it too. x

Lee

Have fun with this great Airbrush, it could be that I was out of Gummie bears at that time, Sorry.
You get an extra one the next time :)

Have fun with this great Airbrush, it could be that I was out of Gummie bears at that time, Sorry.
You get an extra one the next time :)

AH HAAA!!! so it was all your fault, and I was just about to get on a plane with a bag full of interrogation tools and make people suffer, @Squishy tell that geezer and his accomplices, they are safe (for now), lol

Back