Tiling to print across multiple pages

If its your Nemo pic, It wants to be 14x8, so you could either use 1.5" borders top and bottom or your image will look like this
stretch.png

If its your Nemo pic, It wants to be 14x8, so you could either use 1.5" borders top and bottom or your image will look like this
View attachment 51919
I could not get my laptop at home to open that picture after I saved it so I ended up printing it at work on legal paper. The only programs I have on my work computer are windows paint and office, after spending a day trying to figure it out once I had the size of my board the only way I could do it was with Excel. The only problem with my work computer is I can not add any programs or even play most online videos, stupid firewall lol. But I do have access to an nice colour printer which I do not have at home.
I will try this program again as I am planing on doing a planes fire and rescue picture for my son, after I do the Nemo one. Just waiting for my order of paint and other things to come in on the 18th.

I am not sure why I always get prints that are wrong with that program as in the prints never line up and I never get the results I want so I am still using photoshop to create multiple page prints
Also occured to me that the default is DIN A4. If you're using 8.5x11 you have to change it to letter.

cheers Robby I am using A4 paper and if I set it to letter the print size will not fit the paper I have tried about everything but the program is useless for me

Last edited:
it takes more time in photoshop but I get the results I want/need but I still dont understand why posterazor wont work like I want it I always resize my pic to the size I need in photoshop that way I can see how much detail I loose if it is a lower res pic before I load it in to razor and I always make sure it will fit on lets say 4 A4 sheets

Yeah thats wierd.

But, you can save it as a photoshop pdf from photoshop then open in reader and when you go to print chose the tile large pages option from page scaling.

So right now you just manually split it up in PS and then print each piece yourself?

Yeah thats wierd.

But, you can save it as a photoshop pdf from photoshop then open in reader and when you go to print chose the tile large pages option from page scaling.

So right now you just manually split it up in PS and then print each piece yourself?
yes that is what I do right now and it would save me time if there was a easier way to get perfect prints that actually line up

Try that reader option. I think it has to be one of the newer reader versions, but it will have the option to do what razer does but even easier if you've already scaled it to the size you want.

Try that reader option. I think it has to be one of the newer reader versions, but it will have the option to do what razer does but even easier if you've already scaled it to the size you want.
I did just that this afternoon and it works perfect , it a good thing I have that new printer with ink tanks or I would emptied out a few cartridges over the last 2 days LOL

Back