Total Newbe here

T

Tom Sherman

Hi all I am Tom from Virginia, just beginning to get into airbrushing, and green as a gourd. I plan to use airbrushing to high light some of my woodturnings. I am recovering from knee surgery and am unable at this time to do any wood turning, so I am branching out so to speak. Not sure of the equipment I have El cheapo I'm sure but will try to make it work for the time being. Nice to have found such an informative site. I look forward to learning a lot here.

Welcome from another newbee, I am about one week into this and having fun :)

Welcome aboard.
I'm sure will have some questions so just fire away and someone on here will know the answer I'm sure.

welcome from Alberta Canada, I am also new to the game,

Welcome, I really like seeing airbrushes used for other purposes other than canvas and steel. It's really a versatile medium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi Tom, welcome from the uk. I think there are a few other woodworkers around here who accent their work with the AB :) And I'm guessing once you get into it, you will maybe use that brush for other things too.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to participating here. Just bear with me I move slow but steady.

Welcome to the forum Tom. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your wood projects and how you use the AB to finish them. :)

Back