Turning an A-cup into a B-cup

Wizard_Theron

Mac-Valve Maestro!
bought an iwata hp-ah from their clear out page. Bargain price it seems to me. I assume ppl don’t buy the a cup so often because it holds little paint. For fun I printed this out of resin. It’s not brittle. Not tested it yet but believe it will work quite well. Probably won’t actually get used much as I have an eclipse with a C cup but maybe this would be useful for someone.

It stays in without the elastic band but the 5ml/cc cup is not light and you don’t want it coming iff with paint in it, so i figure its safer to use the band to properly secure it.

bought an iwata hp-ah from their clear out page. Bargain price it seems to me. I assume ppl don’t buy the a cup so often because it holds little paint. For fun I printed this out of resin. It’s not brittle. Not tested it yet but believe it will work quite well. Probably won’t actually get used much as I have an eclipse with a C cup but maybe this would be useful for someone.

It stays in without the elastic band but the 5ml/cc cup is not light and you don’t want it coming iff with paint in it, so i figure its safer to use the band to properly secure it.

That's very cool man

This is how I'm using mine. I had a friend 3d print for me. It works, but not quite as cool as your idea.
Neat, it’s a good way to get some additional flexibility with the ah. I hope to re-design mine to have a recess i can put a rubber washer in so that it seals fully. May not get round to actually doing it though.

Back