Urethane system

NO worries and I was mainly putting it out for anyone who reads this post .
I would not want some young teenager thinking it was alright to order HOK spray cans in go to town so to speak . Or the 2K spray cans they have even higher numbers on the amount of ISO in it.
I agree with that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as airbrushing is concerned safety should come first. It is on a small scale compared with what you do. I use waterbased Ab paints exclusively, and then still have a fan blowing around me. Just had the chance to buy a heap of urethane paints from someone working professionally and going out of business. About $2000.00 worth of urethane paints for $300.00. Also had a heap of airbrush waterbased inks . About $500.00 worth for $100.00 . Gave it a lot of thought, but safety won . I bought the inks. Never been sorry. Not worth the risk to myself and complaints from neighbours. Go careful buddy. Cheers from down under.

Well with all the discussions of Urethane I have decided to stay with water base paint paint for airbrush. I love the Wicked paint but I keep on hearing great things about E'tac, any thoughts???? I think I am going to change my spay paint to a more environmental friendly paint. This discussion really helped. Thank you for all that helped!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I think you've made the right choice, but ultimately we all get to choose our own path, hopefully not to the detriment of the rest of humanity :)

Etac is a brilliant paint. I use it for illustration type paintings quite often.

This forum is great at sharing info - hopefully without coming across to heavy handed when 'controversial' subjects come up. I'm glad we helped you make a decision

Back