Vallejo flow improver

redcore

Gravity Guru
guys i paint miniatures too and i use vallejo air paints. Theses paints are way thicker than regular airbrush paints and they can clog the gun super fast.
Then i saw in a local shop vallejo flow improver and this thing is a miracle. Like seriously. You mix it with a paint + your regular reducer and the paint just flows and flows...

Best thing is that it really does keep the needle tip clean! You might clean up the needle sometimes but is significantly less than usual! Once I was painting with a black paint and i cleaned up the tip after maybe one hour of spraying! I was impressed.

I dont know of anyone else tried to use it with the regular airbrush paints (trident, createx, etac etc...) but give it a try. You might be nicely surprised.

Thanks for the info @redcore One of my friends has some game air paint. I will see if he has some and if not will get home to buy some. He hasn't been painting long and has some issues with paint flow. Might try it myself with some of the other paint. I don't need it with etac efx or the CI

Lee

It works super well with vallejo air paints. No idea about other brands. Try it out and let us know please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi mike here from new jersey, i think flow improver works well, but mission models makes a polyurethane additive, to mix with their reducer which is basically the same as createx high performance reducer, i use both with my holbein and schmincke paint, and it works great for me

Back