VEDA review

The dude

Detail Decepticon!
Hi all just bought a Veda 180s for £34 posted now i am a Iwata man through and through but i thought i would give this a go, So quality is not bad and using heavily reduced wicked detail 1-3 it performs ok the mac valve makes a huge difference and i quickly did an eye spent about 5mins the trigger is a bit stiff but response is good.I will try something a bit larger and with more detail and see how it goes.For my £34 i got 1 airbrush 1 quick release coupling and 3 nozzle and needles 0.2,0.3,0.5image1.JPG

People who get good ones seem to like them, but it is hit and miss. It's how they perform long term with regular use that I think is the issue, a couple of weeks in, and if you have to replace parts then it's often cheaper to get a new one. Do that a couple of times, and you could have got a branded brush in the first place.

But it's good to know there are some that work well, for anyone who just wants to get spraying without spending a lot of money - as long as people are aware it can be a false economy in the long run.

looks identical to my first brush the Master G44.......i bought some parts but they didnt even fit the brush right....i soon changed brushes and wow what a difference...

I agree I`m Iwata through and through just somebody asked me to try this ab. To be honest i think its what you feel comfortable with I have a H+S infinity cr plus i have put a 0.2 needle and nozzle set in it and i still can`t get on with it.If i could get my backside in gear i would sell it.

I agree I`m Iwata through and through just somebody asked me to try this ab. To be honest i think its what you feel comfortable with I have a H+S infinity cr plus i have put a 0.2 needle and nozzle set in it and i still can`t get on with it.If i could get my backside in gear i would sell it.

There is definitely a personal preference aspect to it. My favorites are Iwata and H&S, but I pick up my Evolution AL Plus more than anything else.

Back