what airbrush's features are looking for?

M

M Leal

Hi,
I am going to do some work on my decoys this year. I would like to use an airbrush as well as regular decoys. What minimum features does one looking for on this type of airbrush? Thank you for your inputs

Hi,
I am going to do some work on my decoys this year. I would like to use an airbrush as well as regular decoys. What minimum features does one looking for on this type of airbrush? Thank you for your inputs

I have airbrushing quite a few full bodies and floaters now. I got some advice from this forum a few years ago. What I use is a paasche h airbrush set that is easy to use and clean. It can be used with any thinned paint is what I mainly use since with the double action you can adjust the paint quite easily after some practice but the #1 works great for any small detail you would like. I also originally bought the dvd and paint kit from flockfooler and it worked good. I won't buy his kit again though as you recieve the same amount of all colors but some you use a lot more than others. He also has two colors that are UV which cost more and I am not convinced on the UV paint yet.

xctmpUFBMgq.png

What type of decoys? wood,plastic,plaster?also might Interduce your self and tell us about yourself as the more we know(have you used an airbrush before ?any art? ect..) The better and easyer it is to help you out.welcome to the forum

Back