Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
If you have he cash, go for it. I have an HP-CH and its a solid brush. Hell, I already bought a bunch of airbrushes and still have the urge to buy more. I know where you're coming from. :)

I know I need to get acquainted better with the Sotar. So, I think I'll do that before I spend for another brush. Until then, it's practice, practice and...

Hello, I have a Vega 2000 which I bought with a silent aire comp and a passche single action kit with canned air for $85!
Also have a old Badger model 200? which does not work at this time.
But my Fave brush right now is the Krome I recently purchased, although for a noob like me it's like learning to drive in a Ferrari !

Hello, I have a Vega 2000 which I bought with a silent aire comp and a passche single action kit with canned air for $85!
Also have a old Badger model 200? which does not work at this time.
But my Fave brush right now is the Krome I recently purchased, although for a noob like me it's like learning to drive in a Ferrari !
Now drive on over to the introduction section and make a proper introduction:D http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/

I just split the nozzle in my Grafo. Now there are four nozzles with the same dameage. The needle that is thicker than the needle in today's Grafo's , when I try one of those, the gasket into the trigger chamber leaks, and the intire trigger room get covered and offcaurse the top of the valve. Should I replace the nylon gasket with one for a thinner needle, in same instance I replace number five nozzle ? Maybe not, as the nozzles from those sold today, do fit. The needle is not fixed bu an end screw as today's, but by a snakk screw behind the wonderfull trigger.

Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. Harder and Steenbeck Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1.

I am using a small airbrush, the air-operated tool that sprays various media including ink and dye, but most often paint by a process of nebulization.Good...

i have a Iwata Eclipse, Neo and just purchasd a Krome, + a couple of supercheep auto cheepy guns, and a broken olympos

i'm using the paacshe vl-3 right now. but really thinking of going to iwata eclipse and the hc. i watched craig fraser pull some awsome thin lines with his iwata.

Maybe I need more practice with the HP-C+, but I find that when I am looking to use a .3 brush, I am using my Sotar 20/20 more. The spring tension is so much softer than the Iwata. I do like the Iwata for the weight, balance and spray. But, I am much more accustomed to the action with the Badger. Anyone else share this opinion? Or did I just set myself up to be executed in the Iwata firing squad range?

Maybe I need more practice with the HP-C+, but I find that when I am looking to use a .3 brush, I am using my Sotar 20/20 more. The spring tension is so much softer than the Iwata. I do like the Iwata for the weight, balance and spray. But, I am much more accustomed to the action with the Badger. Anyone else share this opinion? Or did I just set myself up to be executed in the Iwata firing squad range?

The HP series guns does have a very hard spring in them. Get the softer Foxy Studio or Dru Blair spring and it will be better.

I love the action on my Krome but I have never held an Iwata so I don't know what it is like, I also started using the .3 needle / tip setup and I am having much less probs with dry tip and can get pretty close to the same detail, at least at my skill level!

Wow. What a difference! I love the action on the HP-C+ since I cut the valve spring down. It has light resistance on the valve with fairly firmer pull on the needle spring. It works very nicely.

Back