which is better for detail and performance - PAASCHE VISION OR PAASCHE RAPTOR ?

J

Juan96

paasche vision or paasche raptor which is bettet for jobs the hiperrealism and ilustation ?

\paasche airbrushes are not like they used to be and the quality is not the best any more , I would have a look at the Iwata eclipse

Got little to do with the brush and most everything to do with the operator. Hyperrealism is a style that isn't determined by the medium or how it is created. Likewise illustration. What size are you painting? A coin size will require a different sill set to A5, A4, A3, wall sized mural...

What we don't know is anything about you. How about you go along to the intro page (link here) http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/ and say Hi properly. Are you a complete beginner or do you have some experience. What gear do you use? How did you get interested in airbrushing.

Hola que tal Tengo experiencia de 2 años en aerografia me gusta mucho el realismo y el hiperrealismo por eso hice esta pregunta de cual aerografo de paasche da la talla para hacer detalles muy pequeños los tamaños que trabajo son 30x40 60x40 etc...

La dos son lo mismo - The only difference between the brushes you ask about are the size of the color cup. As I have said in the past, if you are determined to purchase this style of brush, buy the Talon(or Raptor), and a separate MAC valve to add to your hose.... you will save money(over purchasing a Vision), and have the versatility of having the MAC valve available for use with ANY brush you connect to the hose.

I have not had very good luck with these brushes, or the common pieces they share when it comes to precision... I do not recommend them.

La dos son lo mismo - The only difference between the brushes you ask about are the size of the color cup. As I have said in the past, if you are determined to purchase this style of brush, buy the Talon(or Raptor), and a separate MAC valve to add to your hose.... you will save money(over purchasing a Vision), and have the versatility of having the MAC valve available for use with ANY brush you connect to the hose.

I have not had very good luck with these brushes, or the common pieces they share when it comes to precision... I do not recommend them.
Muchas gracias

So you already have an HP C plus. That is a brilliant brush. Why do you want the others? I do fine detail illustration with a 0.38 eclipse.

I just got that too, Mark, that he already has an HP-C+ - Juan, you would be SO disappointed if you spent the money on any of those Paasche brushes. They are junk in comparison. If you are looking for more detail, order the .2 conversion for the HP-C, or order the smaller "B" cup with a .2.

[Quote = "DAVEG, mensaje: 274.206, miembro de: 10986"] acabo de eso también, Marcos, que ya tiene un sistema HP-C + - Juan, que sería muy decepcionado si usted pasó el dinero en cualquiera de esos cepillos de Paasche . Ellos son correos no deseados en comparación. Si usted está buscando más detalle, ordenar la conversión de 0.2
Hola Dave sí su opinios es muy buena la Iwata HP b+ is ideally a brush gor detail is the best option thank you very much :)

Hola a David si ¿opinios es muy buena la Iwata HP B + this idealmente ONU cepillo Mayor detalle gor es La Mejor Opción muchas gracias:)

Hola a David si ¿opinios es muy buena la Iwata HP B + this idealmente ONU cepillo Mayor detalle gor es La Mejor Opción muchas gracias:)

If you have translation software, I think most here would be more comfortable (and helpful) in English. Yes, The HP-B+ is one of my favorite go-to brushes. The one in the picture I modified a little, but it has been a brush I have been reaching for for years.

hp-bplus 2.jpg

Back