WTB hp-a+ or hp-b+

L

Lt4-396

Looking to purchase either the hp-a or hp-b line of airbrush in any condition. Would consider a hp-c if price is right.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
I would opt for the b+, just my preference is all!!! I love em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea my first preferred brush would be the hpb or hpsb, I'm watching a old sb right now hopefully I can get it for a good price.

I looked at a hpc+ in person and the cup is just way too big, especially since you can't take it off.

Thank you anyway though

I cant help you find any for sale but good luck with your search. Factor in that you may have to buy a new needle/nozzle on a 2nd hand one.

I have the A and B, both have their uses, they spray pretty much the same. If you don't have a SB in your collection then do it. The SB was one of the last I added. It took awhile to get use to cleaning it but now I'm as quick as the gravity feeds.
I have a C cup eclipse for larger area cover.

I found a beautiful hp-sb non plus supposedly never used but came with a spare needle and nozzle, I got my eye on two microns one a cm-b and the other a cm-sb each for $300, both again supposed to be used once not sure if I believe that and can't make up my mind if I think $300 is a good price for a V1 micron.

Ive seen old posts on this site where people were asking $200, $220, $250 for V1 microns that looked like it never sold so I might just sight tight and wait for a really good deal

I'm hoping the iwata will feel very "precise" should be interesting to see how I handle the side feed, depending how it goes will determine what micron I want to get someday... I think I'll like the side feed, it sure does look pretty lol

I have b+ and it's a great bit of kit. Beware of second hand as like others have said you will probably need a new needle and nozzle.

Lee

if you want check amazon. mr procon boy mr supreme .18mm micron for only $200. i own it personally and its yhe best, i also have an olympos L3 air head assembly .23mm that i put on it, but the .18mm works better for me, nr procon boy airbrusbes are cheap too, but the quailty is top notch, they dont have any side feeds which is a bummer, but they are great, near perfect wields, sanding and top coat, is one of the best i seen, next to iwata

I didn't realize that Iwata made them for GSI Creos. I've always liked the price of the Procon line, but worried I couldn't find parts on this side of the Pacific. Do micron parts fit? I have plenty of other GSI Creos products, and they are all top notch.

I looked into them and everyplace I looked it's more expensive then an iwata micron.

I didn't realize that Iwata made them for GSI Creos. I've always liked the price of the Procon line, but worried I couldn't find parts on this side of the Pacific. Do micron parts fit? I have plenty of other GSI Creos products, and they are all top notch.

Dont know! That is a question for @DaveG !!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Back