.2mm vs. .3mm HP-CH observation

..."So I would have to put that handle screw piece from the Micron into the body of the CH..."

As mentioned elsewhere, the threads at the back of the C, C+, CH bodies are different than those found on a Micron. They are cut with different pitch /.75mm vs the .5mm on the Micron. I have been machining the piece as needed for the "C" bodies.

Ah. I was watching a you tube video of a guy who paints minis for a living using HP-CS and he said that he was going through one airbrush a year. The inside of the paint cup was all brass with chrome worn away. But that happens when you use a brush with a steel ferrule to mix paints inside the cup constantly :)

Ah. I was watching a you tube video of a guy who paints minis for a living using HP-CS and he said that he was going through one airbrush a year. The inside of the paint cup was all brass with chrome worn away. But that happens when you use a brush with a steel ferrule to mix paints inside the cup constantly :)
I don't mix, but with backflushing or a plastic qtip, all my cups are brassed, even my relatively new (last September) CH cup is starting to brass, and I use an ultrasonic cleaner, so no heavy brushing to clean, it just happens. Doesn't affect performance at all though

Back