A new oldie

It's been a while @Grahame You got some great gear and the paint should be ok as long as its not been frozen which is unlikely. I'd get one of those vortex test tube shakers though to make sure they're well mixed or find some wat to thoroughly mix the paint in the bottle. The 4030 may be off, I had some and it didn't last long even new sealed bottles, 4050 is the go to now.

Also wanna add I never seen so big bottle of restorer lol
I have a big bottle like that too, I decant it into a smaller bottle when needed. It worked out a lot cheaper that way and so far has lasted 7 years and its still well over half full.

Grahame and @Exodus if you are unsure about product usage then just ask :) and I agree with the others, the 4030 is probably poo..... if you can't hear the ball rattling around in the bottle then its only good for the bin. the 4050 is a multipurpose product, primarily for top coating but can be used with Candy, adding to paint to make it more durable when dry, as a clear adhesive coat on plastics etc etc.

@JackEb I've approx 30-ish bottle of spectra and about the same in wicked and auto-air that have yet to opened

for the moment I'll start with the spectra ,entirely for practice and other stupid stuff

so no worries about whether its really any good

@JackEb I've approx 30-ish bottle of spectra and about the same in wicked and auto-air that have yet to opened

for the moment I'll start with the spectra ,entirely for practice and other stupid stuff

so no worries about whether its really any good
because I don't paint as much as I would like to I also have unopened bottles so fingers crossed they are still useful even if its just for practise.

because I don't paint as much as I would like to I also have unopened bottles so fingers crossed they are still useful even if its just for practise.
Well i don't now nor do i ever intend to do anything for hire/commercial. strictly for my piece of mind,tho the kids may get some stuff here and there :)

Well the 4030 looks ok and is still of low viscosity. Not that it matters now as I will probably bin it anyway. After due deliberation I have decided to put all of my equipment up for sale except my Hammerhead Shark compressor mainly because of cost to ship it .
I will be putting it all up in the classifieds early next year. If anyone is interested before hand, please email me. I would like to sell the airbrushes as a job lot, and if so the price will be too good to pass up…Lots of stuff going cheap.
Happy new year to all… '

Well i coul be interested,but i have no idea what AB's you have ?? PM is fine

couldn't find an email for you

The email address is hiding somewhere in my profile, I had trouble finding it too! Had trouble with the PM too.
The brushes are :- CM-SB. Fitted with a K33 needle and Blair soft spring, two additional metal cups. CMC- plus fitted with Blair soft spring. HP-CH,
HP-C 50th anniversary model, and HP-BCS, my original brush. The HP-C has never seen paint, The three top brushes are hardly used, and would suit would suit a new buyer. I can seen photos if you want, My email is jagran01@gmail.com, I am in Victoria.

Back