A3 sheet

beginner-James

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hello I've made a practice sheet to print off I would like to know if I need to add anything else to the sheet

air brush exersice.jpg I don't to like wasting time and need productive practice time

Beginner-James

Just follow the instructions in whatever book you're using - other books will have other suggestions. Vero's first "Airbrushing" book has a fair few exercises and can usually be snapped up cheap on eBay.

Sorry I missed this James. Err books and DVD's, I have lots of books but not like those two, most I have are more reference based, how to paint pinups for instance, another few are from Frank Frazetta, another few from Brom etc, depends what your into, plus a few books on how to strip and service airbrushes, and a few sign writing and pinstriping books. I have lots of dvd's \ videos, some better than others. Power series is pretty good, as he does actually show you how to do stuff as is Crosseyed who explains stuff, how to cut stencils, why he's done this and that. Others like Wicked Kiss by Gary Worthington is just an exercise in "watch me see how good I can paint" which is the path I found most of the newer Airbrush Action releases went down.

Hope this helps a bit.

Lee

Back