Air hose

S

Snowbird1

Hi everyone I need a airhose for my Iwata bcs. Now can I use a Badger airhose or do you have to use a Iwata airhose. Micheals has Bager but no Iwata and they have a 40% off coupon. Thanks :untroubled:

You cannot use the Badger Hose it has a much smaller connector. I do not know it there is a Iwata to badger reducer that you can get. There is a Badger to Iwata connector but that will not help you out. I believe you need to buy an Iwata hose.

Hi everyone I need a airhose for my Iwata bcs. Now can I use a Badger airhose or do you have to use a Iwata airhose. Micheals has Bager but no Iwata and they have a 40% off coupon. Thanks :untroubled:

you have to use Iwata. Badger fitting are smaller.
See if there is a Hobby Lobby in that town they carry Iwata hoses..and have a 40% off coupon.

OK Thank you. There is no Hobby lobby here maybe the next place we stop.

Here is a spanner in the works. By Badger you mean Badger size because Badger does make hoses that have 1/8" fittings for Iwata. I have two of them. I don't like them because they are extremely stiff.

Michaels carries all Badger AB stuff so I assume that they are talking about the hose that Badger makes for their ABs.

Thank everyon for the info we are moving on to another RV park so I checked and their is a Hobby lobby close by so I will wait til Monday. Thanks again you All Rock

I had no idea the hose fittings weren't universal with all guns wow thanks for the eye opener.

overall what is the air hose of choice. braded, coiled, strait vinyl

I have bought the braided myself, they are supposed to be more durable and less prone to kinks , but because I am in a tight space I also have a coiled hose so i'm not tripping over the hose all the time . I hear nail people prefer to use the clear vinyl it allows the to see moisture in there line and clear it so they don't ruin there work.
just my opinion but I have never had luck with the plain vinyl compressor hose but this is the first time I'm using a compressor for airbrush painting. I usually used them to nail roof tiles or trim.

Back