Airbrush artist. From Russia to Canada

WingKitten

Double Actioner
Hey, I'm Mary!:)

I've been airbrushing for almost 7 years. I'm moving to Toronto in February, and I'm looking for like minds;) at this (and not only this) area.

Here are some of my arts – mostly I enjoy drawing animals with full focus on the wool: I prefer pure airbrushing to scratching and other mixed technics (even though sometimes I have to use some). In other words, I'm trying my best to feel the tool, not to fight it.:thumbsup:

p4mbywSO2Lw.jpg

IMG_20200107_192314_644.jpg

L_9Ax1VLVeM.jpg

Hi, Mary!
You've reached cool level of AB technique!:thumbsup:

I remember you had thoughts on moving to Canada some years ago, it looks like the decision is made.
My wish to you is to find what you've searching for and, and important thing, to find friends.

Nice to meet you guys! :)
Thank you for the warm and friendly atmosphere!

I'll try to figure out how things work here and to make a contribution by commenting (which may be pretty tough :whistling: because English is not my first language and it's a new experience for me to hang out about airbrushing using it). Anyway, I'm happy to found so cool community because it's priceless feeling to know that you're not alone!:thumbsup:

Welcome Mary! Glad to have you as part of our community. Your work looks fantastic and I’m sure your experience will be a real asset to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Some great work there. Have I not seen you in one of Alina or Alexa's videos? The technique you guy use amazes me.

Wow, you reight;) I was in Alina's school a couple of years ago. And right now - you will never believe - I'm waiting for my plain✈️ to Saint Petersburg. I'm going to study at this school:thumbsup: once more. I'm going to join this school again tomorrow in order to get as much as I can before moving to another country

Welcome to this great community...A lot of great people on this forum
I live an hour west of Toronto, so that will make us neighbors after you move to this great country...well sort of..lol
Great work

Welcome to the forum Mary, you have some nice work there. We have a great bunch of people here all happy to help if we can. Don't worry about the language barrier, we will work it out what ever you type.

Lee

Wow. That is really impressive work. I'm brand new to airbrushing, and hope to be 1/4 as good one day.
Gordon, don't worry, you will!;) And first of all I would recommend you to try out Alina Tarasenko's basic tasks for beginners. It will let you feel the tool a way better, so then you can concentrate on different aspects not being afraid of losing control while painting:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Gordon, don't worry, you will!;) And first of all I would recommend you to try out Alina Tarasenko's basic tasks for beginners. It will let you feel the tool a way better, so then you can concentrate on different aspects not being afraid of losing control while painting:thumbsup:

Great thank you. I will definitely check out Alina Tarasenko.

Since your in Edmonton, if you ever get the chance, check out Rod Fuchs. Not the same style of art as Alina but a fantastic artist for anything with reapers, dragons or skulls and general evil looking things :) He does take classes on occasion. Not sure if he is doing any classes at his studio located at Artelier' - 10007 80 Avenue - Edmonton But I'm sure that if he is, Donna @Maple Art will have some info.

Lee

Since your in Edmonton, if you ever get the chance, check out Rod Fuchs. Not the same style of art as Alina but a fantastic artist for anything with reapers, dragons or skulls and general evil looking things :) He does take classes on occasion. Not sure if he is doing any classes at his studio located at Artelier' - 10007 80 Avenue - Edmonton But I'm sure that if he is, Donna @Maple Art will have some info.

Lee

There just may be something in the works for this spring with Rod :)

Back